• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

ELU/ANI Blender Importer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi Phantom*, I was messing around with your ELU script using the latest RaiderZ ELU files, and noticed that things changed because it does not work with them. Is there any way you can update your script to work with them? It would be greatly appreciated! I have uploaded one of the new ELU files for you, so you may possibly figure it out.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I Installed the ELU Exporter and it isn't showing up in the list of Enabled or Disabled Options. i tried creating a personal folder aswell but it isnt working.

Ninja Goblin
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You could just do your stuff in what ever blender version you want and then export it using 2.49 or 3ds max.
3ds max is more recommendet as the script from phantom causes a memory leak.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You could just do your stuff in what ever blender version you want and then export it using 2.49 or 3ds max.
3ds max is more recommendet as the script from phantom causes a memory leak.

Im using Christina's (GhostFromthePast) or w.e his Forum name is 2013 3Ds Max exporter. It would of just been easier to export when i was modeling in Blender to just shoot it out there ;p O well. Thanks anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back