Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

EMS v65 server

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hey folks,

It's been a long time since I've contributed here, but the other day a request for an EMS source was brought to my attention and I figured it would be a fun little side project to work on.

The source is based on MoopleDEV v83 by kevintjuh93, since it's a very close fit to EMS v65.

Git:

mssetup_eu_65.exe courtesy of msdl.xyz:

Localhost:
Themida completely stripped, all security checks disabled, startup window disabled; no other hacks. The client has a single IP string that is currently set to 127.0.0.1. You'll most likely have to run it in compatibility mode for Windows 7.

Optional client hacks (patch these in a hex editor - be sure to overwrite, don't insert):
Multi-clienting: 0x5584AA: 90 E9
Open hired merchant as GM: 0x57F688: 90 90 90 90 90 90

For usage/build instructions check the readme on Git.

So far I took care of basic ingame features such as switching maps, attacking, gaining exp, etc. It's still very much a WIP and there are probably quite a few more broken packets that have slight differences between EMS and GMS that I'll try to find and fix moving forward.

Edit 2021-11-25: More "advanced" features such as Cash Shop and FM shops are now also working.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi,

is there a way to fix "Not available with an User GM account" when attacking on GM char?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
there are some updates? im running atm, could you explain how i can chang ip o change to HD?

Hey folks,

It's been a long time since I've contributed here, but the other day a request for an EMS source was brought to my attention and I figured it would be a fun little side project to work on.

The source is based on MoopleDEV v83 by kevintjuh93, since it's a very close fit to EMS v65.

Git:

mssetup_eu_65.exe courtesy of msdl.xyz:

Localhost:
Themida completely stripped, all security checks disabled, startup window disabled; no other hacks. The client has a single IP string that is currently set to 127.0.0.1. You'll most likely have to run it in compatibility mode for Windows 7.

Optional client hacks (patch these in a hex editor - be sure to overwrite, don't insert):
Multi-clienting: 0x5584AA: 90 E9
Open hired merchant as GM: 0x57F688: 90 90 90 90 90 90

For usage/build instructions check the readme on Git.

So far I took care of basic ingame features such as switching maps, attacking, gaining exp, etc. It's still very much a WIP and there are probably quite a few more broken packets that have slight differences between EMS and GMS that I'll try to find and fix moving forward.

Edit 2021-11-25: More "advanced" features such as Cash Shop and FM shops are now also working.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
really cool, I want to try it out but it doesn't let me execute the sql files, stops after 3 lines with : invalid default value for 'birthday'.

I guess the other lines would give out the same error. recloned the source a few times to make sure. Using mysql8.

Its my first time that mysql doesn't let me drop the stuff.

Edit: solved that by using another computer with an older mysql version(8.0.25 instead of 8.0.33) and legacy authentification (not sure what of those 2 it solved...)

Last edited:
Back