Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mangos [EmuCoach's Official Repack] Cataclysm 4.3.4 Blizzlike

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
[NEW] 4.3.4 Blizzlike Cataclysm - Deathwings Madness v.4 - REPACK RELEASE

:

This repack is not supported anywhere ELSE than on the official forum,

Bonus opportunity!:

Last edited:
Reactions: 343
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
A full changelog of the fixes in version two can get found here:

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Seems quite intresting but Antivirus seas Maleware detected so yeah idk should i try this.
I might be wrong. maybe its false positive or something ..?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Seems quite intresting but Antivirus seas Maleware detected so yeah idk should i try this.
I might be wrong. maybe its false positive or something ..?

Erh, I cannot understand that. It's a legit release, no virusses, not sure which anti virus you are using, mine isn't seeing it as an issue.

But don't worry, you can download this without getting any problems :)

Best Regards,
Pewz.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
K ill check it out :)
I think problem is i am too noob in all of things that relate to software and whatnot :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
K ill check it out :)
I think problem is i am too noob in all of things that relate to software and whatnot :D

Sounds good, aha well feel free to PM me if you need futher details (I'll set up a guide on how to do it soon)

Please add DIRECT links to the repack download instead of link to another forum.

I'm sorry, I've done it now, does it look alright now? :)

Best Regards,
Pewz.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What client to use with it ?? have any guide of how setup it anywhere ??

Hi there.
I'm glad you ask I have by now made a fast video on how to set it up (I will make more videoes on how to connect the database, make accounts etc for beginners)

Anyhow check it out:

It's just like a TC repack, skyfire etc :)

Let me know if you need futher help, I'm of course checking this thread, but I'm mainly on the original thread (on emucoach)

Reaction score
Hi there.
I'm glad you ask I have by now made a fast video on how to set it up (I will make more videoes on how to connect the database, make accounts etc for beginners)

Anyhow check it out:

It's just like a TC repack, skyfire etc :)

Let me know if you need futher help, I'm of course checking this thread, but I'm mainly on the original thread (on emucoach)

Thank you bro ! i will check your video tutu hehe if i need gonna contact you.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
A FAQ with known issues, futher information, bug reports etc will be created on the forum shortly!

Reaction score
Sounds great, GL - best way to get in contact with me is through emucoach or so :)

Bro i have downloaded all can help me with setup it ?

Downloaded: _Server,dbc,maps,vmaps,release and releasewithmaps + ! i need mysql and navicat now right ?

can someone share link to the client ???

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Bro i have downloaded all can help me with setup it ?

Downloaded: _Server,dbc,maps,vmaps,release and releasewithmaps + ! i need mysql and navicat now right ?

can someone share link to the client ???

Hi. You now need to extract it, and you don't have to download the other two ones.

You can find a client here: (hope the direct is ok since I don't know any on this forum)

Back