• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Emulator get_item

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi guys, the question is how to fix or what is the problem.?
when i use my gm code "get_item" i cant seem to receive the item
it wont success even though the code is right. i already checked the source code for gm code.
my password is right too. its just that i cant get the item.
i already tried any types of item... and i also other types of gm code and it work, just the get item dont. i also already rebuild it again.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
im quite familiar on how to use get_item, but its just this time im getting this problem.
i tried putting wrong password, and it will tell me that password is incorrect, but when i put a right password
it wont say that its success or the item wont appear on my inventory. i have tried many item mid/sid but, its just this T_T
im using spoonfeed that shared here in rz,

Upvote 0
Back