• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Enable quest inventory in custom dungeons.

Reaction score
As the title said. This small tutorial will show you how to enable quest inventory on any world id in your CabalMain.

You must have:

1. OllyDBG.
  2. Some knowledge in OllyDBG usage.
  3. If you are new to it then patience.

1. Finding the needed adresses + some explanation

• Open your CabalMain in OllyDBG
  • Press Ctrl+G and paste this adress: 0x40C2E0
  • You will find the following codes there
    base - Enable quest inventory in custom dungeons. - RaGEZONE Forums
  • Here it checks for 3 worlds (CMP EAX,0D = World 13, CMP EAX,18 = World 24, CMP EAX,17 = World 23)
    These lines are followed by a JE SHORT 0x40C2FD so if the above check is equal it will jump to 0x40C2FD where it will make our world have a quest inventory.

2. Adding new checks for new worlds

• First you will have to NOP (FILL WITH NOP'S) these adresses 0x40C2FA, 0x40C2FC, 0x40C2FD, 0x40C302
    After the nops it should look like:
    noped - Enable quest inventory in custom dungeons. - RaGEZONE Forums
  • Next you will search for some free space/area in your cabalmain.
    *0x755BDA*
  • Now we will rewrite some codes at some adresses (see below)

At 0x40C2FA we will perform a jump to 0x755BDA
    JMP 0x755BA0

At 0x40C2FF we will add back XOR EAX, EAX
    XOR EAX, EAX

At 0x40C301 we will add back RETN
    RETN

At 0x40C302 we will add back MOV EAX, 1
    MOV EAX, 1

At 0x40C307 we will add back RETN
    RETN

After you made these modifications the new code should look like this:
    new - Enable quest inventory in custom dungeons. - RaGEZONE Forums
  • You are done with the first step. Next you will press Ctrl+G and go to the free space/area you've picked in the first step.
    *In this case its 0x755BDA*
    free - Enable quest inventory in custom dungeons. - RaGEZONE Forums
  • Here we will start adding our new checks (see below)
    *Note that i will only add World 17 and World 18 to be checked but you can add as many as you want.

At 0x755BDA we do our first check (In this case it will be CMP EAX, 11 = World 17) and if equal we perform a jump to 0x40C302 where quest inventory is enabled.

CMP EAX, 11
    JE 0x40C302

At 0x755BE3 we do our second check (In this case it will be CMP EAX, 12 = World 18) and if equal we perform a jump again to 0x40C302 where quest inventory is enabled.

CMP EAX, 12
    JE 0x40C302

And so on... you can add as many as you want.

Now that we added the new custom checks we need to jump back to 0x40C2FF
    *Compare the above adress with the adresses from the first step and you will understand why we jump back there.

JMP 0x40C2FF

The new checks will look like:
    final_new2 - Enable quest inventory in custom dungeons. - RaGEZONE Forums
  • At this point the only thing left is to copy all modifications to executable and save it.
    *Be sure to make backup of your executable before saving it so you dont mess it up :thumbup1:

3. Testing if it worked

• Well you will test it and you will see it.
    I will post a few screens from World 17 as Forgotten Temple B2F.
Acnathon - Enable quest inventory in custom dungeons. - RaGEZONE Forums

I hope the guide is clear enough to understand.
Have fun and good luck with it guys. :thumbup:

Serenity GamerZ Owner
Reaction score
And again a great Job done by Acnathon ! tested , works perfect ... cant say anything except genius ;) LOLZ! XD

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
great tutorial I tested but I use locomotive in world 17 and volcanic citadel in the world and 18th in 2ss forgotten temple to enter the world of 17 or 18 error estfort can tell me what is it? I did everything the tutorial says and repeat several times to see if my error errs more remains so what should I do?

Reaction score
Im not exactly sure what could be your problem but actually you can use any world id.
The 17-18 in the above tutorial was only an example so if you want you can replace it with any world id and/or add more world ids.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nice guide ... but how can we add more dungeons? I am having difficulty in adding new dungeons (not swapping them with the current ones)

Reaction score
Nice guide ... but how can we add more dungeons? I am having difficulty in adding new dungeons (not swapping them with the current ones)

I dont really understand what dificulties you have there but once ill have enough time and if i wont be lazy i will create one step-by-step guide on how to properly add a dungeon.
*First a simple one - no quests/waprs/etc - then everytime ill update it with some extra infos.

good guide.
i will test it!

Thanks and i hope u can get it to work. :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I dont really understand what dificulties you have there but once ill have enough time and if i wont be lazy i will create one step-by-step guide on how to properly add a dungeon.
*First a simple one - no quests/waprs/etc - then everytime ill update it with some extra infos.

Thank you very much for you reply. I believe our cabalmain have this map limit wherein there is a certain number of maps/dungeons that we can add. Thats my difficulty for now.

Back