Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Encryption] Anybody know this encryption?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, my name is Jairo and i'm creating a Private server of BoomBang.tv, i created a desofuscator of it's SWF and all is OK, but the problem is the encryption of it's packets, I tried with rot-13, Base64, MD5, Sha-1 but it isn't the encryption that they use, Can you help me? Thank you, this is an example of a packet of the server:
[01/02/2010 17:03:44 from 217.13.120.207:2001]
DH©^z%UqB@û6“è°H?Ù³•–l¼/òwðŽŸ$x( #E†+ÁÐ"¢ZŸÿN’ªš6õvfΑRTQnb[i¥f–>³œœ;ÿÝ/tŠyœõÕSK¦cq3(-OÂø¾r×hFöac˜Á#ŽTèØùQ45
Íß–Œ¬=GV7@ø9ÕþsAÃx<œmªÖ¹Y3„ï#ºpæn‹&ø*|E&J€ÓŸAè
¨˜¹uöûÑ

This is a screen of the complete log of the packet because some characters aren't know with the font of ragezone...

Jairo34 - [Encryption] Anybody know this encryption? - RaGEZONE Forums

Thank you for all Ragezoners

Last edited by a moderator:
Legendary Battlemage
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hi, my name is Jairo and i'm creating a Private server of BoomBang.tv, i created a desofuscator of it's SWF and all is OK, but the problem is the encryption of it's packets, I tried with rot-13, Base64, MD5, Sha-1 but it isn't the encryption that they use, Can you help me? Thank you, this is an example of a packet of the server:
[01/02/2010 17:03:44 from 217.13.120.207:2001]
DH©^z%UqB@û6“è°H?Ù³•–l¼/òwðŽŸ$x( #E†+ÁÐ"¢ZŸÿN’ªš6õvfΑRTQnb[i¥f–>³œœ;ÿÝ/tŠyœõÕSK¦cq3(-OÂø¾r×hFöac˜Á#ŽTèØùQ45
Íß–Œ¬=GV7@ø9ÕþsAÃx<œmªÖ¹Y3„ï#ºpæn‹&ø*|E&J€ÓŸAè
¨˜¹uöûÑ

This is a screen of the complete log of the packet because some characters aren't know with the font of ragezone...

Jairo34 - [Encryption] Anybody know this encryption? - RaGEZONE Forums

Thank you for all Ragezoners

No problem. :p
First of all, you have to realize that vital data can't be MD5 or SHA1, because those are hashes, which are virtually irreversible.

I'm pretty sure thats not Base64, with all those wacky symbols.
It's bound to be a custom encryption, because public encryptions could easily be decrypted, and again hashes cannot be irreversible in some efficient way.

Last edited by a moderator:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
.. Do you have a key?
It could be AES.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yes it is AES, Thank you very much :D, but i haven't the key for decrypt it :S, can you help me?

the game is thank you for all

Last edited:
Back