Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Ended] Win a copy of Dear Esther...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hello, I recently purchased an additional copy of Dear Esther in order to give it away to a lucky someone.

How to win

All you have to do is head over to our Steam Community Group page, join it and leave a comment on the following announcement:

It doesn’t matter what you put but as long as you comment you’ll be in for a chance to win.

Rules

-You must leave a comment on our Steam community group announcement stated above in order to enter the competition
-You must have an active Steam account as the version of the game will be Steam-based
-Using multiple Steam accounts will forfeit you from the draw
-The team behind the site are not allowed to take part in this draw

The draw will close on Saturday 18th of February at 3:00PM (GMT +00), any entries after this date will not be entered into the draw.

The game will be sent to the winner over Steam as a gift.

__________________________________________________ _

Thanks for reading and to all those who want to enter, good luck.

P.S. I don't think im advertising by putting this, but if i am, my bad... Just remove the post, were just trying to get people to play this awesome game!

SOOO DO IT! :cool:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back