Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

engine light on xD

Reaction score
Hi i dunno if its the right place but since its offtopic thingy on description soo ill post it here.. xD

first of all i dont own this car and my brother does xD. hes on vacation right now so i took the car to Autozone to have it check cuz the engine light went on.

(he'll return next week so dont bother saying go to mechanic xD besides i dont have money with me and its better to have the owner do the business he's far more knowledgeable of cars than meh xD)

here is the result btw.. he told me about converter thingy.. how much does it cost? and what does it do? the description seems to be straight forward xD

JaneX - engine light on xD - RaGEZONE Forums

Reaction score
i already did xD but i did not listen at all xD or i say i didn't get it all xD im not into cars xD i was just to told to go there and have it check for the reason of the check engine light xD.

A hard working geek :-)
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Dude, just replace the O2 sensor and forget about it - that code happens all the time.. teeny bit of goop splashes onto the sensor and it immediately calls as a failed exhaust system code. Sometimes just taking the O2 sensor (upper one, just behind the manifold) and cleaning it off will fix the problem

Reaction score
i already did xD but i did not listen at all xD or i say i didn't get it all xD im not into cars xD i was just to told to go there and have it check for the reason of the check engine light xD.

So what was the point in going to autozone in the first place if you didn't bother to pay attention?

Reaction score
So what was the point in going to autozone in the first place if you didn't bother to pay attention?

get the car checked and have the error code copy and send it on other shops that offer cheap repairs xD. The CAT(catalytic converter) is replaced with a new one. it costs me $600+.

even if i dont listen the whole poop, i still have the idea about the problem because of that error code thingy xD. :love:

Back