Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

English WEB Files! (I translated them)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hello everyone! :D

I have my own Dekaron server, but I'm not putting it puplic tho. Or.. I dun think so.

Anyways, I had sum free time, and translated the chinese shizzle to ebnglish. Now, it might say something about Dekr0nz0rz at the "Select your server:" But thats cuz I translated it to fit my needs. Anyways, it contains Register, and PW Recover.

To change the name of the "Select your server:" you just need to edit a file, dun remember which one tho. You can edit them all, but only do it if you have sum web-scripting knowledge. I dont, but I'm not a complete idiot either ;p

Here are the files:

PS. You have to put it in your www/htdocs folder in Xampp/Wamp/or whatever webserver you use..

Got questions? Feel free to comment, and I will try and answer (need to UP alil on ma post count xD)

Have Fun! :D

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Its their server. Its offline. Shud be up again soon :D

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hope you like it! Took Sum Time to translate it all, and in Notepad, it all looked like ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
oooo i think im going to try them out once i find a free sql server 2000 for 32 bit :\ anyone got a link to get it?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Umm can't establish ODBC Connection....
any idea?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey to ask u when is about the web...What is that WebServer and that WebMan stuff all about?Becoas when i open it it's like all in ???? and what i have to type in on it to Change the PAGE (on the ip) becoas i see that on the page is like only "It works!" and that's all ^_^

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Well, actually you dont need Webman for this. Webman is for the Chinese Launcher that will destroy your .NET Framework. I suggest NOT using Chinese launcher.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
ri Apr 03 15:29:10 2009] [error] [client 190.161.140.73] PHP Warning: odbc_connect() [<a href='function.odbc-connect'>function.odbc-connect</a>]: SQL error: [Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] Data source name not found and no default driver specified, SQL state IM002 in SQLConnect in C:\\Program Files (x86)\\Apache Software Foundation\\Apache2.2\\htdocs\\register.php on line 28, referer:

my odbc is perfect 0.o I have account odbc X.x

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ri Apr 03 15:29:10 2009] [error] [client 190.161.140.73] PHP Warning: odbc_connect() [<a href='function.odbc-connect'>function.odbc-connect</a>]: SQL error: [Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] Data source name not found and no default driver specified, SQL state IM002 in SQLConnect in C:\\Program Files (x86)\\Apache Software Foundation\\Apache2.2\\htdocs\\register.php on line 28, referer:

my odbc is perfect 0.o I have account odbc X.x

same error here, does this support mssql or only mysql ?

Back