• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

EoCRM -> For those who NEED it

We are Maverick!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
So I've been getting constant PM's and messages on msn for this web thing. I told them all to search forums but they kept telling me they couldn't find it. SO, i decided to just release it here on the first page.

Details:

I have no idea what this thing does, I'm just releasing for you guys to om nom nom it and stop spamming me for it. I think I've read somewhere that this is the official administrator panel that uses EoCRM_DBF and EoCRM_R_DBF databases. Good luck getting it to work.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Pretty neat thing if you can get it to work. I did, it's alright... For Aeonsoft's standard. /ridicule

[R8]ℓσℓ32
Loyal Member
Reaction score
This is Aeonsoft panel for manage databases. Well, it's not easy to make it run, but some people already did. And this is already released somewhere in ragezone.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This is Aeonsoft panel for manage databases. Well, it's not easy to make it run, but some people already did. And this is already released somewhere in ragezone.

It was released in Serus's v15 release.

We are Maverick!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
My guess this is for the people that can't read whats in a release, or actually look whats in the files. So Dell is now spoon feeding.

Yer, I'm spoon feeding so that these few people get off my back about it. A lot of people have been spamming my email with junk about this thing, creating a private server, and wanting to join my team. I even got a threat email saying they were going to hack my PC and steal my emulator... o_O

You have no idea what it's like trying to code an emulator and receive 20 emails about a program or help creating a private server. Even when i don't reply they just keep sending them, so i decided to just throw this on the first page for them to stop annoying me.

So yeah, this is meant for those who NEED it, if you don't need it just leave the thread alone.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Yer, I'm spoon feeding so that these few people get off my back about it. A lot of people have been spamming my email with junk about this thing, creating a private server, and wanting to join my team. I even got a threat email saying they were going to hack my PC and steal my emulator... o_O

You have no idea what it's like trying to code an emulator and receive 20 emails about a program or help creating a private server. Even when i don't reply they just keep sending them, so i decided to just throw this on the first page for them to stop annoying me.

So yeah, this is meant for those who NEED it, if you don't need it just leave the thread alone.

wow i cannot believe someone would even go that low just to get an emulator. Shame on those People :mad:

But seriously thats just so gay wish i can smack those losers who cannot make emulator and trying to hack other people for it. GTFO hackers and dont ever come back to flyff community. Feel like smacking them

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
wow i cannot believe someone would even go that low just to get an emulator. Shame on those People :mad:

But seriously thats just so gay wish i can smack those losers who cannot make emulator and trying to hack other people for it. GTFO hackers and dont ever come back to flyff community. Feel like smacking them
You make it sound easy making an emulater. Even the people who have been programming for years find it hard. Not as if you have 1 created. We all know both you and killer dog talk out of your butt. Ketchup, archive cracked? just a load of bull poop like Bliss.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Being myself a special case, I didn't bother downloading any Official Files related poop, since it doesn't interest me at all. I'm downloading this since it's just some extra web-development knowledge I could gain with ;) thanks bro

Back