• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

EOD3 Files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can Anyone Give me EOD3 Data Files ( Full Working )
thx

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
money = EOD3 Data Files ( Full Working )

:closedeyes:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
GODSKIN you selling eod3 files?
how much did you charge?

the new temple and the island you have too?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i know a person that have EOD B3F and i think its fully working .. i think no one can give a fully working b3f if it would be like that .. i think it would be release soon in RAGEZONE .. . just w8 with their release Xd

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i know a person that have EOD B3F and i think its fully working .. i think no one can give a fully working b3f if it would be like that .. i think it would be release soon in RAGEZONE .. . just w8 with their release Xd
Never!!!,

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
why will be never ? i have a friend that sells EOD B3F with fully working and with free setup on server but it cost to much because it cost $300 i know him on facebook and on skype too :thumbdown::banghead::motz:

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
why will be never ? i have a friend that sells EOD B3F with fully working and with free setup on server but it cost to much because it cost $300 i know him on facebook and on skype too :thumbdown::banghead::motz:

Tower Undead b3f
Aweking Forbidden island
Aweking Forgotten Temple b2f
Etrenal Chaoas Arena
Frozen Colosium
Altar Of siena b3f

All fully working

devit65

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Tower Undead b3f
Aweking Forbidden island
Aweking Forgotten Temple b2f
Etrenal Chaoas Arena
Frozen Colosium
Altar Of siena b3f

All fully working

devit65

Non of those, even combined together dosent worth 300$. You got everything you need in the "official" clients and with bit of effort you can simply make it by yourself. Just take a look on the current dungeon system in ep8 and with some minor tweaks you can add it. Its not a rocket science and can be done with just a bit of effort, unless lazyness is the reason...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Non of those, even combined together dosent worth 300$. You got everything you need in the "official" clients and with bit of effort you can simply make it by yourself. Just take a look on the current dungeon system in ep8 and with some minor tweaks you can add it. Its not a rocket science and can be done with just a bit of effort, unless lazyness is the reason...

If you're intelligent like that, why are you looking for a Thread like this one?
If it's that easy.. you shouldn't need to search for the files..

In my eyes, it's worth 300$, since I don't know how to make it work by myself. :p

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you're intelligent like that, why are you looking for a Thread like this one?
If it's that easy.. you shouldn't need to search for the files..

In my eyes, it's worth 300$, since I don't know how to make it work by myself. :p

Im quite old rz memeber and topics like this one usually end up with quite some funny comments (like yours). While drinking early morning coffe and reading some local news, Cabal section is also on mine "check" list mainly cuz of possibility of early laffing. Just because there is [request] infront of the topic name, does it mean we shouldnt look at it?. Regarding the files, the easiest way is just to say "i cant do it or i dont know how to". Its a lazy excuse and pretty much everyone can do it yet this section is flooded with guides "how to". If you "play" long enough with the cabal server files, eventually you will get an idea for what can or cannot be done. Who knows, maybe i will release it by myself (when the time comes).

Back