• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Ep 3.5 how can i set a Nation Leader?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey guys thats my first post ... :D

I hope you can help me :)

How can i set a Nation leader ? I have already tried to set a poll and got 100% of all votes ( ya i voted my selfe) ^^ but now i´m not the leader of the ANI oder BCU Nation but why? :s

Do you need any logfiles or anything and where can i find them ??

Thanks for help:)

And there is an other problem... i think the map index of my server is incorrect i can´t enter any maps after the first maps of BCU and AnI (Reynard and Tylent Jungle)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thaks for fast help :) i already found this thread after posting... ^^

Can you help me with the other problem too? :) (Reason : ERR:[T_FC_QUEST_REQUEST_START), (ERR_PROTOCOL_NP_SUCH_MAP_SERVED) [1502][0]

and No Such Mapindex(3394) <-- thats happens to all maps

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Control ti_mapinfo to see if is on databse, control if in map folder you have 3394. dat and .sma, check in map.cfg if the map is enable.and next time post logs.

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
or use admin tool to set leader and to set the war time for MS

and yea u dont have al the dat file and the sma in ur servere slide :)))):/:

Upvote 0
Back