• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Ep10 Source Code (No More Selling :))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
noob quistion view level and reborn and pk kill and lose can you help me

can you help me

go to RanClientUiLib>FixPositionInterface>TopLeftGroup>UiLeftTopGroup.cpp

then find this
/* CBasicLevelDisplay* pLevelDisplay = new CBasicLevelDisplay;
pLevelDisplay->CreateSub ( this, "BASIC_LEVEL_DISPLAY", UI_FLAG_DEFAULT, BASIC_LEVEL_DISPLAY );
pLevelDisplay->CreateSubControl ();
RegisterControl ( pLevelDisplay );*/

Replace with this :

CBasicLevelDisplay* pLevelDisplay = new CBasicLevelDisplay;
pLevelDisplay->CreateSub ( this, "BASIC_LEVEL_DISPLAY", UI_FLAG_DEFAULT, BASIC_LEVEL_DISPLAY );
RegisterControl ( pLevelDisplay );

one thing sir? what is the password of /genitem because 10211 is error?

Reaction score
go to RanClientUiLib>FixPositionInterface>TopLeftGroup>UiLeftTopGroup.cpp

then find this
/* CBasicLevelDisplay* pLevelDisplay = new CBasicLevelDisplay;
RegisterControl ( pLevelDisplay );*/

Replace with this :

CBasicLevelDisplay* pLevelDisplay = new CBasicLevelDisplay;
RegisterControl ( pLevelDisplay );

one thing sir? what is the password of /genitem because 10211 is error?

It's on default.charclass = 010997

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
hmm seems like more fixes should we do on this.... :)

Men In White - Ep10 Source Code (No More Selling :)) - RaGEZONE Forums

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
this is not normal on emulator, when my character is on SG Campus can't kill or attack the mobs, even clicking the NPC ? whats the problem with this?

hmm seems like more fixes should we do on this.... :)

no... that's the latest code, no need to use scroll just to activate those skill, instead using of gold...

Reaction score
this is not normal on emulator, when my character is on SG Campus can't kill or attack the mobs, even clicking the NPC ? whats the problem with this?

no... that's the latest code, no need to use scroll just to activate those skill, instead using of gold...

It's just emulator bug. Move to another map and you can attack any mobs

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

im talking about icon but it can be done by looking into skill editor :)

lots of files missing and need to correct too much work to do but in test nice and working :)

Better use Client than Emulator :)

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
It's just emulator bug. Move to another map and you can attack any mobs

sir how about this thing? item name? bold font? how to remove it? and also can't align it properly, other items name, and some of them is not.

im talking about icon but it can be done by looking into skill editor :)

lots of files missing and need to correct too much work to do but in test nice and working :)

Better use Client than Emulator :)

ahh okay? have you ever tried to loot gold? then use gold to activate those skill's? maybe thats the reason why there is no icon showing because the skill is not activated.? LOL? what do you think? even in emulator?

Reaction score
sir how about this thing? item name? bold font? how to remove it? and also can't align it properly, other items name, and some of them is not.

ahh okay? have you ever tried to loot gold? then use gold to activate those skill's? maybe thats the reason why there is no icon showing because the skill is not activated.? LOL? what do you think? even in emulator?

Just find it in GUI

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yep i download the data.rar that is bieng shared . Emulator is working but if i try it to VPS Field server cant start .

ive just downlod the data.rar that is bieng shared . Emulator working but if i try in VPS it doesnt work anymore . Sorry for bad english .

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Page Not Found

here do you know how to fix this problem? the bike named is "Signus" but it become "Ignus" i dont know whats the problem? some of the item name is okay but others is not see my ss.

Reaction score
yep i download the data.rar that is bieng shared . Emulator is working but if i try it to VPS Field server cant start .

ive just downlod the data.rar that is bieng shared . Emulator working but if i try in VPS it doesnt work anymore . Sorry for bad english .

Remove the crypt in source them compile. You're using server files that reads crypted rcc's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back