• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

EP3 Server Source Files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Helllo ,

i have a error for Compiling on Linux with c++ / g++ ...

here the error:

ConfigInfo.cpp:1:21: schwerwiegender Fehler: ace/ACE.h: File or Directory not found!

Can you help my?

Thank you

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello , can you upload the .BIN files / Binaries for Windows ":EXE?"

Thank you

Trying to be developer ^^
Loyal Member
Reaction score
nvm -.-'' didnt check previous progress, though i still need to test newly compiled build i made today.

Golden, it have included RockAndRollITS service? I am too lazy to check whole thread because I am on phone. But I have got idea that we can figure out our error in log of this service which appear all the time and no one know what is it.
I am talking about:
[##ERROR##] unregister command: 3204
Can you check in source the function of this log and post here? Thanks.

Shiet as I see in latest screens there is no RockAndRollITS service :/

Reaction score
Golden, it have included RockAndRollITS service? I am too lazy to check whole thread because I am on phone. But I have got idea that we can figure out our error in log of this service which appear all the time and no one know what is it.
I am talking about:
[##ERROR##] unregister command: 3204
Can you check in source the function of this log and post here? Thanks.

Shiet as I see in latest screens there is no RockAndRollITS service :/

[##ERROR##] unregister command: 3204 -> Unresolved item placement.. Something error in your item loading..

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
someone has the templates to edit the files ep2 / ep3?

Back