• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

EP8 Repack, prerelease

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Everything works like a dream,but i have managed to find some bugs. first and main one,u can not drop anything out of the inventory. it says u can not use this function. any solutions yet? but thanks for reliese,very nice.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
When I tried to start the server the ChatNode, EventMgrSvr, AgentShop, LoginSvr and WorldSvr don't start sb any idea for that??

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
okay fixed it :D another question how can i add the function that a char can drop an item?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have 1 question.Is this a complete tutorial so simple? or i need to have knowledge from previous releases.
I only want to make a server for me to play on the same PC can i do it with this?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have 1 question.Is this a complete tutorial so simple? or i need to have knowledge from previous releases.
I only want to make a server for me to play on the same PC can i do it with this?

Yes it is so simple
No you dont need another knowledge
Yes you could do that

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I made it work i think but i dont understand how do i make account ? do we have Gm tool for ep8 ?

Also can anyone provide guide links if any on how to edit characters data, create accounts etc etc..?Ive looked around and i cant find anything useful

Update: So i ve used database store procedure dbo.cabal_tool_registerAccount but when i enter at login screen and click OK nothing happens no login no error messages what do i do?even if i enter random acount/pass i get no errors or anything,
Also do i have to use the cabalmain.exe provided in this guide the 13mb one or leave the original one in place?if i use the one here 13mb i get error cabalmain.exe not found or corrupt while game is on loading screen.
What do i do?anyone know?

View image: Untitled

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@MetalSystem Thx tool works.

But i still dont get it why i cant login and why do i get error i swap cabalmain.exe with the one in this guide it says cabalmain.exe corrupt :(
I think thats why i cant login with the unchanged cabal.exe it loads till login screen but doesnt work and with modified .exe it crashes with error i dont know how to fix are there any other working clients or .exes for ep8?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@MetalSystem Thx tool works.

But i still dont get it why i cant login and why do i get error i swap cabalmain.exe with the one in this guide it says cabalmain.exe corrupt :(
I think thats why i cant login with the unchanged cabal.exe it loads till login screen but doesnt work and with modified .exe it crashes with error i dont know how to fix are there any other working clients or .exes for ep8?
No Problem
I'm happy that i could help you ;)
have you checked if the service are running right? cabal_stat
If not check if your firewall is turned off <- do the same failure very oft :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
No Problem
I'm happy that i could help you ;)
have you checked if the service are running right? cabal_stat
If not check if your firewall is turned off <- do the same failure very oft :D
I turn off both firewall windows/centos and antivirus, i even reinstalled server it runs with no problem all services.I also tried pinging centOS from windows and it works and since server is online and cabal_stat report everything is running i dont understand why i cant connect.
The only thing im thinking at is do i need to swap the cabalmain.exe or is supposed to work with the one in the archive of 4mb.Also on guide page at download it says TG Client Patch: coming soon does that mean i need some extra files?
I installed sql server 2008 R2 sp2 64,centOS 6.4 64bit in vmware 10 using NAT networking,cabal_install64.sh,i used CentOS ip in internal.txt copied item.enc in cabalclient folder and launched with .bat file,patched hosts for xtrap to update.
When i get to login and enter id/pass press ok nothing happens.
Also when i setup server cabal config i enter mssql ip sa + pass and i dont know what i should enter for "Ip for players to connect" so i entered centOS ip since thats the server dont know if thats the right one.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hmmm good question client is fully working for me
try to user Networkebridge for centos and not NAT networking

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I try bridged and assign manually an ip it says connected in centOS but i cant load any webpage in centOS and when i ping the ip in windows i get Request timed out so i guess bridged doesnt work at all.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I try bridged and assign manually an ip it says connected in centOS but i cant load any webpage in centOS and when i ping the ip in windows i get Request timed out so i guess bridged doesnt work at all.
I will think about that don't know at the moment.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
anyone know how to change max level like 200 or 300 ? please help me :D

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
After installing your repack, I suffered some bugs, the ranking of dungeons does not work.

Only with your repack, repack with the creator extornia works normally.

Can you help me solve.

RaGEZONER
Reaction score
Yes, change DBAgent_01.ini
UseDungeonRankingSchedule=0
to
UseDungeonRankingSchedule=1 #Default=1

I have already added it on to the to do list, I still want to do some things with the repack but I am sort of a busy with real life stuff. I'm also playing Planetside 2 so I have almost no time to do anything except to lurk around. : P

Back