• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook pagefor updates, or we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.)

EP8 Repack, prerelease

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I know this is like years later since it was originally released but figured I'd ask, is there a open source location where I could mess around with and make changes if needed to the repack? I've used this repack aswell as a few others before but I've never seen an open source option so far been posted

Reaction score
I know this is like years later since it was originally released but figured I'd ask, is there a open source location where I could mess around with and make changes if needed to the repack? I've used this repack aswell as a few others before but I've never seen an open source option so far been posted

Hi, no there are no source codes released despite the EP3 Source Minerva. Not 100% tho.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'll keep looking, people ended up with the stuff they needed to make servers in the first place so its there somewhere :p

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I'm having a problem logging into my cabal server. What can is happening?

9xnJfMQ - EP8 Repack, prerelease - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm having a problem logging into my cabal server. What can is happening?

9xnJfMQ - EP8 Repack, prerelease - RaGEZONE Forums

check your ports and IP's username and password... I have a hunch it is with your ports?!...

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I will do it. Thank you very much.

can you update me with the website after you have registered an account? I am having a problem with it right now making new registered accounts as a normal one not making it automatically a premium accounts,..

thanks brother!!!

Back