Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[EP8] Server in Docker

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
It runs well in the same way as cabal ep2. I want to change the language. What should I do?

Reaction score
It runs well in the same way as cabal ep2. I want to change the language. What should I do?
You can unpack the files in the language folder, and change them to your language, then pack them back, if there are problems with the encoding, find a solution to this issue using the search on the forum

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey Lex, you're the best! Really easy and almost no configuration needed to make it run!
Congratz and thanks! :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
does anyone have a video, how to setup Desbian 11 and docker?.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can i follow this guide to setup debian 11

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
here's a python script to backup the database from docker and cp the files from docker to the folder of your choice, you will need to do a " pip3 install pymssql command first "

import os
import pymssql

SERVER_IP = "< DB IP HERE >"

SERVER_USERNAME = "< DB USERNAME HERE >"

SERVER_PASSWORD = "< DB PASSWORD HERE >"

DOCKER_FOLDER = "< CABAL DOCKER FOLDER >"

BACKUP_DIR = "< DIR YOU WANT TO CP BACKUP TOO >"

def get_backup_from_docker():
os.chdir(DOCKER_FOLDER)

print("getting backups from docker.")
os.system("docker-compose cp mssql:/home/Account.bak {0}/Account.bak".format(BACKUP_DIR))
os.system("docker-compose cp mssql:/home/Authentication.bak {0}/Authentication.bak ".format(BACKUP_DIR))
os.system("docker-compose cp mssql:/home/CabalCash.bak {0}/CabalCash.bak".format(BACKUP_DIR))
os.system("docker-compose cp mssql:/home/CabalGuild.bak {0}/CabalGuild.bak ".format(BACKUP_DIR))
os.system("docker-compose cp mssql:/home/EventData.bak {0}/EventData.bak ".format(BACKUP_DIR))
os.system("docker-compose cp mssql:/home/NetcafeBilling.bak {0}/NetcafeBilling.bak ".format(BACKUP_DIR))
os.system("docker-compose cp mssql:/home/Server01.bak {0}/Server01.bak ".format(BACKUP_DIR))

def backup_database():
conn = pymssql.connect(SERVER_IP, SERVER_USERNAME, SERVER_PASSWORD)
conn.autocommit(True)

cursor = conn.cursor()
cursor.execute("BACKUP DATABASE [Account] TO DISK = N'/home/Account.bak';")
conn.commit()
cursor.execute("BACKUP DATABASE [Authentication] TO DISK = N'/home/Authentication.bak';")
conn.commit()
cursor.execute("BACKUP DATABASE [CabalCash] TO DISK = N'/home/CabalCash.bak';")
conn.commit()
cursor.execute("BACKUP DATABASE [CabalGuild] TO DISK = N'/home/CabalGuild.bak';")
conn.commit()
cursor.execute("BACKUP DATABASE [EventData] TO DISK = N'/home/EventData.bak';")
conn.commit()
cursor.execute("BACKUP DATABASE [NetcafeBilling] TO DISK = N'/home/NetcafeBilling.bak';")
conn.commit()
cursor.execute("BACKUP DATABASE [Server01] TO DISK = N'/home/Server01.bak';")
conn.commit()

conn.close()

backup_database()
get_backup_from_docker()

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
possible to install in raspberry pi 3?
been trying to install centos on raspberry but cant manage to increase root partition to start with yum update :(

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
you dont need to install cent os as it's using docker. any 64 bit os should work.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Its passed halfway 2023 and I am stuck with login credentials for game admin and sql.

Anyone would be so kind to share what is the login credentials after I have run everything in the guide? I have this game running but I couldnt find the login details. Also using TDChien88 tools, I got below message.

Failed to connect to the SQL server.

A connection was successfully established with the server, but then an error occurred during the pre-login handshake. (provider: TCP Provider, error: 0 - An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host.)

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Can I install Docker on Windows Server 2022 in AWS EC2?

I am using Windows Server 2019 with Docker Engine from Amazon but I cant manage to to build

1695694274820 - [EP8] Server in Docker - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Where can I add/edit INI files like WorldSvr_01_01.ini and Data? Because I can see it the WorldSvr has X in the last (wanted to add channel with different Common.ini location) and also for data has it's role where rates is located at .enc, do I need to rebuild it when I change rates?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi guys, I came across some problems like this:
Artem-Alekseev - [EP8] Server in Docker - RaGEZONE Forums

Seems like some of the services aren't created, but I'm a newbie in docker stuff, so I need a little help with that, I'll be very appreciative.

Back