• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

EP9 4 Class Client & Source

Reaction score
cool, i try to make it blank like u , but it's not ok ^^ . maybe it's your defaul.charclass, try to fix normal name, share blank name if u can , nice name hahaha ^^

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
replace your glogic.rcc with other glogic.rcc ( same ep )
thx sadlove92...later i try it...

I was able to open inventory slots 2 and 3, the thing is when my character re-logins those slots that I opened using inventory card are closed again. Do you have any idea how to go about with this? What to change in source code or in gui? If i want open all inventory slot 2 and 3,what part need i do for solve this problem inventory? thx

Reaction score
thx sadlove92...later i try it...

I was able to open inventory slots 2 and 3, the thing is when my character re-logins those slots that I opened using inventory card are closed again. Do you have any idea how to go about with this? What to change in source code or in gui? If i want open all inventory slot 2 and 3,what part need i do for solve this problem inventory? thx
maybe source code, i dont have any idea ^^
or u can find charclass at glogic.rcc, maybe it will have slot inven when u creat a char. edit it'll work
good luck :thumbup1:

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
bro?? why? [edit] skill,item,mob is now working? Untitled - EP9 4 Class Client & Source - RaGEZONE Forums

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Please help me, when i start all server, it completed, but i cannot login into game , because allways have this error message ( server connection failed )

i have attach images
please help me
thanks all

Untitled - EP9 4 Class Client & Source - RaGEZONE Forums 2015-06-24_094557 - EP9 4 Class Client & Source - RaGEZONE Forums

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
as always, Thugz08 is a File Sharer :), btw everything you need about config can be found inside your server cfg files....
Thugz08 h0w r u br0? still remember me :)

nice file btw.... but you need to be more elaborate to avoid pr0blem :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: EP9 4 Class Client & Source

good to hear that sir, I'll wait to your update and I if you don't mind add sove(like ph not assorted colors) and astral(like ph,not assorted colors) weapon sir if its ok with you :)
Thank you sir more powers

ill update this more features :) soon ....
add gunner and extreme class sir

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
how to enable 3 class?

RanClientUILib\Interface\CreateCharacterNew.cpp

m_pSelectClassImg[5]->SetVisibleSingle ( FALSE );
m_pSelectClassImg[5]->SetTransparentOption( FALSE );

m_pSelectClassSetImg[5]->SetTransparentOption( FALSE );

m_pSelectClassImg[6]->SetVisibleSingle ( FALSE );
m_pSelectClassImg[6]->SetTransparentOption( FALSE );

m_pSelectClassSetImg[6]->SetTransparentOption( FALSE );