• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Ep9 fixed weapon .

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I quit ran for about a year now, when i come back , i receive lot of message that someone need

help , so i think i just share this file to everyone who want it.

Sorry for the poor english!!

Because our source is too old so someone's weapon effect will drop on the ground somewhere

, this one is using old method to make the graphic effect like the official one , if you knew how to

use Ran tools to edit aps , you'll find out , the old smoking effect is using Effcharparticle, this

one is using Effcharbonelist ,the smoking effect will not drop on the ground somewhere .

It made by myself , so feel free and have fun.

If you also interesting in fixed other effect drop on the ground somewhere, you can leave me a

message !!!!

I knew i have a old thread about ep9 weapon , but this one is totally different !!

Preview video :

(only aps,abf,abl file , the texture and .x model file are not included )

what more ?

fixed gun :

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi sir, can u please provide all files like animation or skin and skeleton?

I already try to my client other files not working like gauntlet | spear. Only working is Gun | Swords | Blade | Bow. Please can u provide working for gauntlet and spear. Thank you also indicate the files per class. For example m_ks_weapon_01 = swordsman. Thank you in advanced.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I already try to my client other files not working like gauntlet | spear. Only working is Gun | Swords | Blade | Bow. Please can u provide working for gauntlet and spear. Thank you also indicate the files per class. For example m_ks_weapon_01 = swordsman. Thank you in advanced.

maybe u can give me a list , i ll give u , i stop developing for a years , some detial i have forgotten 3:

what file u want ? the model file or texture ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you for your response sir. Can u share all of files need for this like. ( Skin, Skeleton, Textures, Animation )

i already try to my server but other .abl not working or i think something wrong to skin or files some weapon not working like ( Gauntlet | Spear and Wand ) but the ( Sword | Blade | Bow ) working good. I need only 4 class weapon ( Fighter| Swordsman | Archer | Shaman ). Thank you in advanced bro :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you for your response sir. Can u share all of files need for this like. ( Skin, Skeleton, Textures, Animation )

i already try to my server but other .abl not working or i think something wrong to skin or files some weapon not working like ( Gauntlet | Spear and Wand ) but the ( Sword | Blade | Bow ) working good. I need only 4 class weapon ( Fighter| Swordsman | Archer | Shaman ). Thank you in advanced bro :)

haha , i ll check it out , but wait a moment , i have dinner first!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

try it !! if not working you need to tell me more information

Sure im willing to wiat sir thank you :)

if all problem fixed , let me know !

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
try it !! if not working you need to tell me more information

if all problem fixed , let me know !

Hi bro, same nothing's happen the gauntlet cannot appear in game. Invisible :( also the other file like for spear and wand for shaman working only is for swordsman ( Blade | Sword ) and for archer ( Bow ) is working good. My problem only is gauntlet spear and wand :(

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi bro, same nothing's happen the gauntlet cannot appear in game. Invisible :( also the other file like for spear and wand for shaman working only is for swordsman ( Blade | Sword ) and for archer ( Bow ) is working good. My problem only is gauntlet spear and wand :(

when u open game ,dose it show up any information about losing file ?

u are developing a 4 class game ? so u need man gauntlet and woman spear and wand right ?

i add my b_m.x and b_w.x and some .chf file when u try back up needed !!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
when u open game ,dose it show up any information about losing file ?

u are developing a 4 class game ? so u need man gauntlet and woman spear and wand right ?

i add my b_m.x and b_w.x and some .chf file when u try back up needed !!

Thank you bro now working all 4 my all class the one thing prob only is for size weapon bow. Hahaha very small check this screenshot

changhauting - Ep9 fixed weapon . - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you bro now working all 4 my all class the one thing prob only is for size weapon bow. Hahaha very small check this screenshot

it would be a problem because we collected file from different place , some of them wont fit each other .

You should edit it by yourself , resize is easy . Edit the abf file haha !!

Any new problem , let me know !!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
it would be a problem because we collected file from different place , some of them wont fit each other .

You should edit it by yourself , resize is easy . Edit the abf file haha !!

Any new problem , let me know !!

Hahaha sorry bro i dont have any idea regarding for the size can u please help me how to resize the weapon? Heres the screenshot for the abf file.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hahaha sorry bro i dont have any idea regarding for the size can u please help me how to resize the weapon? Heres the screenshot for the abf file.

in this case your can see ''bone list '' down there , you should delete '' 0 20.00% 7.00% 0.00%'' and then u will find out the data about scale now is editable !( now is 3 ) i think you can try several times , you will find your answer .

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
in this case your can see ''bone list '' down there , you should delete '' 0 20.00% 7.00% 0.00%'' and then u will find out the data about scale now is editable !( now is 3 ) i think you can try several times , you will find your answer .

Thanks for the info Changhauting

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Sorry i don have any idea about editing :( can u please provide fix size for the all bow's and also spear and wand for shaman thank you.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sorry i don have any idea about editing :( can u please provide fix size for the all bow's and also spear and wand for shaman thank you.

Hey ,i am willing to help ,but we don't have same client , lots of setting is different . U should try

out yourself . The data i gave u is looking good in my own development .

I cant help you to edit the size , because i don't have your client .

Wow. This is a great share! All the positions of effects are fixed. Thank you

Have fun !

Back