Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

EP9 Same as Bubu Shared

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
1707213716543 - EP9 Same as Bubu Shared - RaGEZONE Forums

where configuration about red line on capture

The skill level 117 of the Shaman class can not right-click to dead character to resurrection.
Please help me to fix it
maybe, try on editor skill , makesure target not self

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
1707217185436 - EP9 Same as Bubu Shared - RaGEZONE Forums

why i cant open on my vs2003??

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Where can I find an AFK bot that works 24 hours a day? Does anyone have a solution?(y) PM

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
here's the problem, in 20 mins all tower where captured. but after captured it doesn't warp to marketplace. still the player is stock in tyranny map. what should be the cause and solution? btw i checked the tr1.ini i think there is no problem in there

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
here's the problem, in 20 mins all tower where captured. but after captured it doesn't warp to marketplace. still the player is stock in tyranny map. what should be the cause and solution? btw i checked the tr1.ini i think there is no problem in there
sound like a broken source

if player did not click resurrect button when died inside tyranny map and wait for tyranny event to finish they should be teleported back to there school ground no exception

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
sound like a broken source

if player did not click resurrect button when died inside tyranny map and wait for tyranny event to finish they should be teleported back to there school ground no exception
i used the blackranep9 source

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
makesure check gate id in market lev & tr lev

Thankyou lods
reupload please

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
1709032216890 - EP9 Same as Bubu Shared - RaGEZONE Forums

Anyone fixed this party request bug after clicking system chat box?

check source, other source devs added "Anti Tore gaming" to prevent spamming towers

1709035616259 - EP9 Same as Bubu Shared - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Last edited:
Back