• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

EP9 with TYRANNY <3

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
already fix all the error on server for this client tyranny ...but on client side...how to open to play? i use so many launcher...uhu...can help me?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
window91...already...thk q for sugesstions...but the main problem...when i on server no error occurs..but when when connect ingame...disconnected ?? im using Vmware ...all connected ..configure LAN ,setting ,...bla bla...still disconnected... is it read the param.ini or others to connect ingame?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
window91...already...thk q for sugesstions...but the main problem...when i on server no error occurs..but when when connect ingame...disconnected ?? im using Vmware ...all connected ..configure LAN ,setting ,...bla bla...still disconnected... is it read the param.ini or others to connect ingame?

i got the same problem :) with my new computer iv been asking in the help thread but no one is answering

sorry i cant help you im a beginer too btw

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
already figure it out...tested done...but need mobedit..i need to merge my ep8 files to this..war map is awesome..hehehe...next project

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
item.ssf cannot be load from the item editor i tried to decrypt it using [Edit]Skill but it seemed not working!
could anyone please share a working cryptor and skill editor for this client?

TIA.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
item.ssf cannot be load from the item editor i tried to decrypt it using [Edit]Skill but it seemed not working!

jedmustdie >> u are funny opening item.isf using [ edit ] skill??? see u 5x time xmas till u can open the item.isf using skill editor....hahaha...sorry... i'm newbies...kekekekeke...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

jedmustdie >> u are funny opening item.isf using [ edit ] skill??? see u 5x time xmas till u can open the item.isf using skill editor....hahaha...sorry... i'm newbies...kekekekeke...

hey bro how did you fix the connection problem ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hey bro how did you fix the connection problem ?

try to use thor launchers...kinda hard to configure it...now i try to fix gui...need to up ep 9 server with 7 class..left a small errors...​

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

LMFAO, it was a Typographical error sorry for my mistake, however still having problems regarding that thing..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
the item editor ...not english versions...wording seems like korean or chinese.. if u add item inside..hard to know is it arm , hat or etc... can someone share itemeditor english translate
and also Mobs editor?

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
the item editor ...not english versions...wording seems like korean or chinese.. if u add item inside..hard to know is it arm , hat or etc... can someone share itemeditor english translate
and also Mobs editor?
usually your comment.ini is not compatible with the editor if this happen:sleep:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thks sir shinobi-x for the info..Sir shinobi do you have english itemeditor??
can share it? that compatiable with this?

Last edited:
Back