Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Episode V Client English

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Its not about YOU stating the Fact...everyone here knows it..No-one not that DUMB...I dont say that you dont help guys..but you only help till it doesnt effects ur importance...U try to be Creator...do try to offer guides to-do stuffs not just provide it...and do provide stuffs...AS FOR EXAMPLE... all member of Ragezone could have episode V files a hell lot earlier if you could have shared...but You were just You....

Sharing my files is totally upto my personal opinion. Sharing should always be 2 side. Show me what people shared.....I will see what you will share except asking people for help.. You personally do something for A3 section before cross questioning me.

@work
Reaction score
ANOTHER BATTLE /////////// LOL my Battle server is not running n you guys are running it here ! ! !

@work
Reaction score
Rolf ! ! ........... consider my pm mannukuk...................

Reaction score
Well, I've Never Suggested,Requested someone to guide either.. coz i know i never did it..

got it right ?
If u are not suggesting, requesting & you dont need help then what are u doing in here with 456 number of posts?
just flooding .. isnt it?
well i dont have any personal issue with you but please dont use this "You rock" & "you are a noob" thing in here & better use these special skills ingame where flooders rocks...:sneaky2:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi guy

Where I can download TTA3 cilent ?

Thanks you

@work
Reaction score
sorry i cant tell you here ! as this section 's rules ........ i will pm you the link !

@work
Reaction score
Manoj ! web rebirth script is nothing but only PHP game ! how ever i also dont know how to make that ! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back