Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Episode V Client English

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@above..

madarchod MIYA... pehle se hi apna lund katva chuka hai.. bhosdike jitna hai utna bhi nahi rahega...

its useless to argue wid dickheads like you...

Thats Wrong..!!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Prot

Its nice to have u back on forum...

Environment not that friendly here...as it was used to be earlier...never saw u boasting about ur Noobest guide...

@All

Prot made the noobest guide when there was no other guide than Akaruz and Legendry's...then CrvDheeraj made one wid Screenshots...

All these arguments Doesn't suit in the Development forums...Here u Develop and help others...other develops and u get benefited...

But over here the situation is :- many possessed Episode V files earlier but no-one shared...now they cant stand everyone else having it..BAD..!!

We should try to develop server & Client files and add moddification up to max according to one's creativity...

Still hoping for Best...Let this dispute be over after my post ....

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Prot

Its nice to have u back on forum...

Environment not that friendly here...as it was used to be earlier...never saw u boasting about ur Noobest guide...

@All

Prot made the noobest guide when there was no other guide than Akaruz and Legendry's...then CrvDheeraj made one wid Screenshots...

All these arguments Doesn't suit in the Development forums...Here u Develop and help others...other develops and u get benefited...

But over here the situation is :- many possessed Episode V files earlier but no-one shared...now they cant stand everyone else having it..BAD..!!

We should try to develop server & Client files and add moddification up to max according to one's creativity...

Still hoping for Best...Let this dispute be over after my post ....

I agree...!! [Hoping to get full Help regarding setting up episode V server on Vista 64 bit] :thumbup::thumbup:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok to start with ur 64bit vista u have to search for a 64bit Borland database engine, or u r7770 8880 9990 wont work

and as for others , u ppl have made a blog here, where u chat with others, no one is sharing info, but u ppl sharing files. No one told how to crack tat Authentication. All know one method, hexing and editing some values.

use any degbugging software. u ll come to know the working of server... ( i wont tell hot to do cos u have to learn it by ur self.( hint - )
U can even unpack any client using tat...

As for battle server. u change the total map number to 2 and it ll start working. Keet the ID 1 it self...

uniq set had g10 options. so use 2nd part of g10 items to ur uniq items. it ll start working.

WHAT ELSE U PPL NEED. :thumbup:
RAISE UR HANDS

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
BTW. KingHawk, dont act smart that u sharing some thing. all u have done is cut copy paste. or give and take.
show what u did

My LanHouse in Brazil!!!!
Reaction score
hey dhanraj stop double post........
alibaba......

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
BTW. KingHawk, dont act smart that u sharing some thing. all u have done is cut copy paste. or give and take. show what u did

Still issues...Whats bygone is bygone...Lets move forward...And help me...:p

Btw, i dont think setting up a server in 64bit is possible..coz there's no BDE for 64 bit..So no 7770, 8880, 9990 running so no server...:-(

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Someone host a large scale non Hamachi server please!

Dude...whom do u think is too DUMB...:lol::lol::lol: Every1 over here knows about a3mania...and please dont flood the topics by these useless posts...

@MrGentle

It doesnt matter weather u seeked help or not...Its development forum..means person not knowing CAN get help from someone generous and thats definitly not you then [As you say it]...

And one more thing...I found a topic where u asked HELP for hexing a3client..where you boasted about being GM of A3Mania and flooded 2-3 post...just for getting help by CRVDheeraj...:D::D::D::D:....Biggest NOOB ever...:lol::lol::lol:...>>Just ShowOff<<

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yea!!
Somebody should host a new server...
Bored of present servers...
I would love an official rate server really..Nothing is better than the official..will run long..and more players will play it.......

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Did I mention about Mania anywhere?? and What does everyone know?

Its not about YOU stating the Fact...everyone here knows it..No-one not that DUMB...I dont say that you dont help guys..but you only help till it doesnt effects ur importance...U try to be Creator...do try to offer guides to-do stuffs not just provide it...and do provide stuffs...AS FOR EXAMPLE... all member of Ragezone could have episode V files a hell lot earlier if you could have shared...but You were just You....

Master Summoner
Reaction score
And one more thing...I found a topic where u asked HELP for hexing a3client..where you boasted about being GM of A3Mania and flooded 2-3 post...just for getting help by CRVDheeraj...:D:....Biggest NOOB ever...:lol::lol::lol:...>>Just ShowOff<<

....Biggest NOOB ever.....

I knew Noobs Like you will burn.. :lol: thats why..Lolz btw I flood or poop none of your business, Moderators are alive and active.. I will never feel pride for being a gm in a server..Gimma a break... I feel myself lucky, that once i got help from CVR.. This was the showoff......

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
....Biggest NOOB ever.....

I knew Noobs Like you will burn.. :lol: thats why..Lolz btw I flood or poop none of your business, Moderators are alive and active.. I will never feel pride for being a gm in a server..Gimma a break... I feel myself lucky, that once i got help from CVR.. This was the showoff......

lol..Thats y u biggest Noob..:lol::lol:

@work
Reaction score
any one checked my server : ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? huge server MAN ! ! !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back