Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

EpixGunz Server Complete Free

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, I bring you the Mr.Chaz server from Epix Gunz with all the complete files including Source Code, ServerFiles, Database, WebSite, Client and Encryted.

I was forced to release everything since I never received my last payment and he was ignoring my payment since I used to work for him all this time with a payment of $25 an hour in his project, there were also other developers like Ennui, Oblivic, TheRun, DeffJay, Mark and myself.

Have a Merry Christmas and enjoy it, a lot of work and too much money has been invested here for something very simple and clean.

I do not provide support, my Discords account has been deleted and I am leaving this community with very toxic people.

Note: This is the client based on the Jetman89 client since the Jorklenis2 version was not able to make it work well, it is not my business but I recommend using this one that has a ladder included with the store to redeem ladder items.

Link:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'll begin filing disputes for every payment I've ever made to you. And now I'll be coming after you legally as well as you were a paid employee.

I stopped responding to you and didn't make the last payment because oblivic had to go back and fix all your screwups.

So with the money you should have earned, it went to paying oblivic for fixing your dumb poop again.

Bad move little girl

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Liar, you are a scammer, I saw you online playing this game as a Special person on another server, plus Epix was never released so you got bored and didn't want to pay anyone.
scammer.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I can attest that you didn't know what you were doing half of the time.
Files released are old.
Chaz paid everyone else, I doubt he decided to not pay you for no reason.
Also it's weird you don't even know who was on the team, DeffJay didn't work on Epix, and who is TheRun?

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
GirlDeveloper - EpixGunz Server Complete Free - RaGEZONE Forums

Seems latest, didn't tried yet.

1702528525966 - EpixGunz Server Complete Free - RaGEZONE Forums

1702529513089 - EpixGunz Server Complete Free - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, I bring you the Mr.Chaz server from Epix Gunz with all the complete files including Source Code, ServerFiles, Database, WebSite, Client and Encryted.

I was forced to release everything since I never received my last payment and he was ignoring my payment since I used to work for him all this time with a payment of $25 an hour in his project, there were also other developers like Ennui, Oblivic, TheRun, DeffJay, Mark and myself.

Have a Merry Christmas and enjoy it, a lot of work and too much money has been invested here for something very simple and clean.

I do not provide support, my Discords account has been deleted and I am leaving this community with very toxic people.

Note: This is the client based on the Jetman89 client since the Jorklenis2 version was not able to make it work well, it is not my business but I recommend using this one that has a ladder included with the store to redeem ladder items.

Link:
These files are very bad and nothing works well xD

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'll begin filing disputes for every payment I've ever made to you. And now I'll be coming after you legally as well as you were a paid employee.

I stopped responding to you and didn't make the last payment because oblivic had to go back and fix all your screwups.

So with the money you should have earned, it went to paying oblivic for fixing your dumb poop again.

Bad move little girl
oblivic top 1 undefeated

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's not a big deal, really, if money has been invested in this, believe me, nothing interesting has been done there, most of the things it contains are public.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
honestly the worst source I have ever seen xd, if they put $$ it was the worst investment

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
honestly the worst source I have ever seen xd, if they put $$ it was the worst investment
its not its just that "GirlDeveloper" is actually jorklenis and the source he leaked he winmerged the epix source with one of his jork sources

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
of course, all jorklenis sources are horrible i already posted the leak forever ago the one that he is selling for more than $300 xD

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sorry, is it worth using these files to set up a server? is stable ?
One more question with which visual studio can you compile 2013?

Back