Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

ePT 3215 - Surprise!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So I guess there is no hope to fix that unless there is a new release...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's disabled in ricarten town and I dont know how to change that but it works everywhere else for me

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm not sure but I think there is something special with the NPC Ahin. I used Nadia-Removed to make my premium shop and I don't have this message

Ahin is a special NPC that should appear in SOD to offer some items for sale, I dont really know how it works

I think thoses files are not in a 100% clean state, it seems a few things have been modified before release. Like the Arin npc in navisco selling pots, I dont think it should be there. Same thing for the sheltom peddler in pillai. I also found that a few monsters of secret lab have an incorrect defence and hp, they must have been lowered by someone to do a quest faster. Anyway, nothing too hard to fix :)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm not sure but I think there is something special with the NPC Ahin. I used Nadia-Removed to make my premium shop and I don't have this message

Ahin is a special NPC that should appear in SOD to offer some items for sale, I dont really know how it works

I think thoses files are not in a 100% clean state, it seems a few things have been modified before release. Like the Arin npc in navisco selling pots, I dont think it should be there. Same thing for the sheltom peddler in pillai. I also found that a few monsters of secret lab have an incorrect defence and hp, they must have been lowered by someone to do a quest faster. Anyway, nothing too hard to fix :)

I tried changing another npc and that message is gone, thank you very much

Reaction score

can u help me :love:

Remove this line

zBlkJ9z - ePT 3215 - Surprise! - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@SunnyZ I can't invite another char in my clan, I get an unknown error (54). Can you help me fix that ?

Well, I think I found the solution myself by messing in the clanInsertClanWon.asp.
The IDX field was inserted with the same value as an existing row in UL so I fixed it by using a "select max(IDX) + 1 from UL"

Now i'm having clan error 19 when I expel a char from clan. I had a look in clanWonRelease.asp and it seems those lines are not working.

userid = Trim(Request("userid"))
gserver = Trim(Request("gserver"))
chname = Trim(Request("chname"))
clName = Trim(Request("clName"))
clwon1 = Trim(Request("clwon1"))
ticket = Trim(Request("ticket"))

If I force a value in those variables, its works but I don't know how to fix properly.
Any advice ?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I can't apply the damage because the defense is higher
help me how to fix

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good day, i have downloaded the files but I cant make it work. Can someone please make a tutorial on how to make it work. I am a noob but I love to play this game. Thank you in advance.

RZA-PT | KilroyPT
Reaction score
Good day, i have downloaded the files but I cant make it work. Can someone please make a tutorial on how to make it work. I am a noob but I love to play this game. Thank you in advance.
there are plenty of guides on this forum.

insania chat to Olivia in discord, she found the damage / def / abs caps already but has yet to share it with everyone else.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, i have a little Problem!
I cant connect between VirtualBox and Windows 10 as client.

Is there a problem using Windows10 as client and Windows7 as Server?
I tried to search, but always no results o_O

thanks in advance =)

Staff member
Reaction score
Hello, i have a little Problem!
I cant connect between VirtualBox and Windows 10 as client.

Is there a problem using Windows10 as client and Windows7 as Server?
I tried to search, but always no results o_O

thanks in advance =)
Do you mean like server and client connect or a remote connect? Also are you trying to connecting via a forwarded ip, hamachi or some other method?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think with IP. I Tried many VirtualBox Pt-Servers. But the Client cant connect. I had some PT-Servers running bevore. But never Windows10 as Client. =)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think with IP. I Tried many VirtualBox Pt-Servers. But the Client cant connect. I had some PT-Servers running bevore. But never Windows10 as Client. =)
try turn off firewall from vm

Back