• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

EPT port

SiK

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
10003 or 10007, I cant quite remember. Whats with everyone and this interest in the 3101 client?

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
im just trying to get a client to use so all you need is a registry to play my server... and does anyone have a hotuk to get admin on this client? i have 4 and none work

SiK

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Uh...why would you use a EPT client, its far outdated with any of the server files around here.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
i am using strictly ept things, just better rates, selling items in custom stores, and made new things, with old skins, just renamed the items and changed the stats.

SiK

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
But you could use a kPT client and have a higher level cap, more monsters, more maps, more items (which means more item IDs to use). No one is gonna play a ePT clone when the real ePT is going free this month.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
its not for public lol, i have both types of servers, the ept is just for goofs

SiK

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You would need to use a hotuk out of one of the jPT server file packs.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
uses port 10007
clan port 80
Web IP = 211.189.80.146/Home/HomeMain.aspx
-----------------------------------------------
2 ways to login as admin on EPT server
1) find out hotuk file from Exe file
2) "private meathod."

Back