Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Erorr Compile Source AgentServer(Reales)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i compile source classic and i have a problem in AgentServer/Distributor/MapServer/Luna Client
.Reales erorr but in debug i do not have problem .. do you know what a my problem in reales?
sorry for bad english
Screen Shoot AgentServer :
rhen07 - Erorr Compile Source AgentServer(Reales) - RaGEZONE Forums

Screen Shoot Distributor :

Screen Shoot MapServer :

Screen Shoot LunaClient :

I play it straight up, yo
Reaction score
For the Agent and Map servers look up a string called "#include ErrorMsg.h" and comment it out. Your source most likely doesn't have it anyways.

As for the client, in Input under the Linker tab of the project properties please add LIBC.lib and LIBCMT.lib to your ignores. If your going to compile debug instances then change it to LIBC.lib and LIBCMTD.lib

Lastly your distributor doesn't look like its following the correct definitions to use WinSock2 networking. I don't know what you need to specifically do, due to the lack of information given, but it seems like you need to start looking over code and see which files include winsock2.h

Back