• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Error 0xCF02 need help

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Was trying to make a new character to play with and i got this error message when i clic the "create" button after the initial customization, it didn't happen before and i'm concerned about it because i don't want to reinstall everything and delete all the work already done in-game and with the database edits and stuff, last thing i can remember is i was adding dyes to use in-game with the optool and then trying to make a hagie, this was the first time the message showed up, but now i can't make any other character.
Anybody here has any idea where the problem might be in?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Was trying to make a new character to play with and i got this error message when i clic the "create" button after the initial customization, it didn't happen before and i'm concerned about it because i don't want to reinstall everything and delete all the work already done in-game and with the database edits and stuff, last thing i can remember is i was adding dyes to use in-game with the optool and then trying to make a hagie, this was the first time the message showed up, but now i can't make any other character.
Anybody here has any idea where the problem might be in?
Google said that it was hair problem. Maybe hair not exist or so.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
don't think so, all hairstyles are fine in-game and it never happened before just recently also i didn't mess with the hair files
Edit: looks like it fixed itself somehow (?) not sure really but just now i didn't get the error message.... wierd

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yup, it first happened with hagie but the same error then happened while trying to create other characters but it's ok now, somehoe whe issue managed to fix itself after some failed attempts to make a character

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
yup, it first happened with hagie but the same error then happened while trying to create other characters but it's ok now, somehoe whe issue managed to fix itself after some failed attempts to make a character

Nice, somehow im getting the same error as yours with the new Vindictus EU 1.65 client. Can't create vella either. I hope it is a temp error but I've tried restart two times the client and still given me that error. I know Sylas needs to activate via database from MSSQL.

Strangely, I never get an error code on any characters except Sylas with our old MHTW clients.

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Nice, somehow im getting the same error as yours with the new Vindictus EU 1.65 client. Can't create vella either. I hope it is a temp error but I've tried restart two times the client and still given me that error. I know Sylas needs to activate via database from MSSQL.

Strangely, I never get an error code on any characters except Sylas with our old MHTW clients.

Do you sync heroes.db3 from client with server ?

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yea, I replaced heroes.db3 with the old MHTW server ones and turn on and off from the hero operating tool. That how we synced it? Or there's another ways of doing so?

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Yea, I replaced heroes.db3 with the old MHTW server ones and turn on and off from the hero operating tool. That how we synced it? Or there's another ways of doing so?

ah, no... You need to transfer data from new one to your server one with some tool. For example I'musing navicat.

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You mean I need to replace heroes.db3 on the EU Vindictus 1.65 client as well? Causes Patchouli didn't mentioned that on his post. All I did is replaced his merged heroes.db3 with the ones that came with original server. The servers seems work fine in-game. I barely noticed any errors yet.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
try using different hairtyles, someone here said that was related to that errorcode, it could be missing in the db or unable to open the file, i frankly have no idea what happened it just worked a few tries later

Upvote 0
Back