• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Error compiling in Netbeans

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Bear in mind, I'm following this: I'm not using OdinMS.

Now, I'M ALMOST DONE SETTING UP MY SERVER! I'm stuck at 8:25 of the video. I can't highlight all the files in the cores folder like what he did in the video, so I selected the whole "cores" folder instead and then opened it. Then I clicked on the HeavenMS project once, clicked "run", and clicked "clean and build project (HeavenMS)". But after a few seconds, the following message: error - Error compiling in Netbeans - RaGEZONE Forums

Bear in mind, all these files in the separate folders seen in his tutorial video are still all in my downloads library. I have yet to transfer them all into a single HeavenMS folder.

So this is where I basically failed in attempting to set up my server.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
did you try to hold ctrl and while you do that select each of the files? in that way it allows you to choose everyone.
also, you can add each one indivudally, just right click Libraries folder add jar/folder.

maybe i didn't read it properly, but what do you mean by not transfer them into the heavenms folder?
you are literally supposed to click clone on git hub and select the entire folder as the project place.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
maybe i didn't read it properly, but what do you mean by not transfer them into the heavenms folder?
you are literally supposed to click clone on git hub and select the entire folder as the project place.

I just hit another snag:
error 2 - Error compiling in Netbeans - RaGEZONE Forums This error comes up when I click "launch.bat". So this makes me wonder if everything has to be in the same folder in order to work. But my computer just came fresh from the factory with no "maplestory" or "heavenms" folders. That's what I mean.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You're 3 months late, but thx. I didn't even realize that multi-selecting via holding down CTRL was a thing.

Upvote 0
Back