Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Error creating character. 3618 | 520

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi.
First time creating a DN server.
Using the 520 release posted in the forum, I managed to get most of the server working until the character creation.
I'm using the SEA client. Tried SEA v664, v840 and the latest v931 (latest doesn't even show classes).
I don't know where this is comming from. Logs don't say anything.
I have no way to get the DN SDO client v520 because it's not officially available anymore.

1692521700550 - Error creating character. 3618 | 520 - RaGEZONE Forums

I also don't have the launcher working, so I run the game from command line.
I don't know if some of the patches included with the server files are required and can fix this.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
database meybe try use last DB

try

pw :g1s1
It worked! Thanks.
But this DB has default level 95.
I get an error editing the procedure with SSMS, any tips?

Do you have the SDO 513 client?
The oficial one is no longer available
My client it's crashing entering the prarie/mana ridge when I select the charecter.

EDIT: Tried SDO 537 but same problem

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
you cannot blantant to edit the procedure it have trigger to secure it, try to recreate new procedure and delete the old ones after u create the new one

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
you cannot blantant to edit the procedure it have trigger to secure it, try to recreate new procedure and delete the old ones after u create the new one
Thank you. I have changed from 95 to 1.

The only thing missing is to select character and load to village. It's crashing the client
I think it's the client. Tried SDO 537 and multiple SEA clients. I think I need SDO 513 but can't find it. SDO removed it.

1692578491037 - Error creating character. 3618 | 520 - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
you need to match the version of client with the server version, example : using sdo v520 u cant use the client at sdo v537 need to version changer the client into v520 to match server and client version which is why it is better to try from launcher

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
you need to match the version of client with the server version, example : using sdo v520 u cant use the client at sdo v537 need to version changer the client into v520 to match server and client version which is why it is better to try from launcher
What do you mean "try from launcher"?
I don't have any client less than v537

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
try log in by launcher not bypass using .bat file it just need to match the client version and server version..

Back