Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Error when edit login.dat

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Error!0x02
Cannot run [Login.dat] : Error code [193]

Any can help?

Thanks.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Maybe you are editing wrong. Be careful to dont occupate more spaces than need.

I know this is too old, but what d you mean more spaces? Can you explain more specific?

I edited it this way:

Eg: Below LoginRes.dll there is a web address(I edited this web address as said in somewhere)

http:ryl2.game.mmm(Example)

I change to ---> 127.0.0.1
---> My IP.

I deleted the remaining web address, for example
127.0.0.1game.mmm to 127.0.0.1

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes, but don't use the rt words at final...Your login cant be larger than that space.
Okay, let's be more specificAfter the String value LoginRes.dll, there is 4 NULL value and 4 between "rt" and 2 after "rt"LoginRes.dll _ _ _ _ ryltestes.no-ip.info_ _ _ _ rt _ _ %s_%sUnderscore( _ Symbol ) indicated for NULL VALUES.Can you tell me which, until where to replace to my IP?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Instead of deleting remaining spaces, you need to change them to 00 (in the HEX editor, instead of the ASCII Editor).
So, if there was ryl2.game.mmm , which is a 13 character long string and you are replacing to 127.0.0.1 (9 characters), you have 4 characters less... Now change it in the ASCII Editor to 127.0.0.1 and you will have this string: 127.0.0.1.mmm , then go to the hex editor, usually on the left side, and fill the 4 addresses containing .mmm with 00 and you will notice on the ascii editor that your string is now 127.0.0.1 only , and no address was deleted.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
instead of deleting remaining spaces, you need to change them to 00 (in the hex editor, instead of the ascii editor).
So, if there was ryl2.game.mmm , which is a 13 character long string and you are replacing to 127.0.0.1 (9 characters), you have 4 characters less... Now change it in the ascii editor to 127.0.0.1 and you will have this string: 127.0.0.1.mmm , then go to the hex editor, usually on the left side, and fill the 4 addresses containing .mmm with 00 and you will notice on the ascii editor that your string is now 127.0.0.1 only , and no address was deleted.

thanks! This work, clear and specific.

Back