• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Error when launching server

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi There, This is my first post on here so hello to all. I recently followed a tutorial on how to make a v83 private server and its been working fine and everything until today when I opened my launchtest and got the following error message below. I'm not sure what the issue is, I'm a complete noob at this so I would really appreciate some help. Thanks :) ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Exception in thread "main" java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError at net.server.Server.init(Server.java:869) at net.server.Server.main(Server.java:997) Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: Could not successfully parse config file config.yaml: Line 10, column 16: Error setting property 'worlds' on class: config.YamlConfig at config.YamlConfig.fromFile(YamlConfig.java:29) at config.YamlConfig.(YamlConfig.java:13) ... 2 more

Back