Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Error when run gamed

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
1699005551051 - Error when run gamed - RaGEZONE Forums

I compare the server running normally and my server. My server only runs a few lines and then stops. I don't know what error this is, can anyone help me? Could it be due to lack of libraries or something else?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
View attachment 244568

I compare the server running normally and my server. My server only runs a few lines and then stops. I don't know what error this is, can anyone help me? Could it be due to lack of libraries or something else?
the next lines to load are the anti cheat lines. normally if gacd isnt working properly or wrong version then it wont load the remaining lines. so one solution is to not start the gacd process at all.

delete these lines from your starting script.
cd /root/trutienlink/gacd
./gacd gamesys.conf

Upvote 0
Reaction score
the next lines to load are the anti cheat lines. normally if gacd isnt working properly or wrong version then it wont load the remaining lines. so one solution is to not start the gacd process at all.

delete these lines from your starting script.
cd /root/trutienlink/gacd
./gacd gamesys.conf
It works for 1345 version too?

Do you know which libs to install on Centos 7.6 64bits?

which version?
I guess its v1345 too.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
It works for 1345 version too?

Do you know which libs to install on Centos 7.6 64bits?

I guess its v1345 too.
Centos 64 bit is always difficult to install.

this little guide should get you most of the way to a working Centos JD Server. You need to backup the following folders on original vmware,
1. Java
2. lampp
3. host file
4. server files
5. server libraries (libskill.so, libtask.so)
6. system libraries (libcrypto.so.4, libpcre.so.0, libstdc++.so.5 (sym link), libstdc++.5.0.7)
7. special library version (libxml2.so.2 (symlink) and libxml2.so.2.9.1)
these libraries can change between server versions and some may not be compatible with the current server. These worked for me on 1715. and using CentOS-7-x86_64-Everything-2009.iso.

8. backup lib folder on new centos before replacing any library files

9. This guide will also work for vps just start at the winscp section

Tested on VPS
12 and 14 Class

Tested on VmWare image
16 and 17 class

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Reaction score
Centos 64 bit is always difficult to install.

this little guide should get you most of the way to a working Centos JD Server
I'll try it, hope it works for @quan2051993 too.

What I find strange is that I followed my own tutorial posted here to install v1601 on Centos 6.5 and it used to work perfectly before. And now it has stopped working smh. oO

Upvote 0
Back