• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Error when trying to register an account.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Code:
Server: Msg 515, Level 16, State 2, Procedure cabal_tool_registerAccount, Line 10
Cannot insert the value NULL into column 'Password', table 'ACCOUNT.dbo.cabal_auth_table'; column does not allow nulls. INSERT fails.
The statement has been terminated.
Server: Msg 515, Level 16, State 2, Procedure cabal_tool_registerAccount, Line 16
Cannot insert the value NULL into column 'UserNum', table 'ACCOUNT.dbo.cabal_charge_auth'; column does not allow nulls. INSERT fails.

(1 row(s) affected)
please help X_X

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Code:
Server: Msg 515, Level 16, State 2, Procedure cabal_tool_registerAccount, Line 10
Cannot insert the value NULL into column 'Password', table 'ACCOUNT.dbo.cabal_auth_table'; column does not allow nulls. INSERT fails.
Server: Msg 515, Level 16, State 2, Procedure cabal_tool_registerAccount, Line 16
Cannot insert the value NULL into column 'UserNum', table 'ACCOUNT.dbo.cabal_charge_auth'; column does not allow nulls. INSERT fails.

(1 row(s) affected)
please help X_X

try this

exec dbo.cabal_tool_registerAccount 'test','123456'

if that code doesn't work something wrong with your database

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Dude that's the same code as I did, just another username and password.
It won't help, though I will try.
BTW, I'm sure that something is wrong with my database, and that's what I'm asking for help in here.

Edit:
Same error happend.

Upvote 0
The Dinosaur
Loyal Member
Reaction score
How can something be wrong with the database when it is the same dump eveybody else is using?

The error is telling you that you can't insert NULLs, which means that the userid/pw you are entering into the stored procedure isn't getting through to the actual query it calls and is therefore being replaced with NULLs (nothing).

What tinkering have you done in the DB? The stored procedure works for me without any messing about and i'm using the same DB everybody else is.

Upvote 0
Game Developer
Reaction score
u tryed to check "cabal_auth_table" some times give error but it create account normally(its not an error its like a warning)

Upvote 0
Game Developer
Reaction score
sorry first time i make a server

how exactly i make that?!?

u first time? Only tip for u is forget about that, learn about sql(mssql,mysql or anyelse) first and TCP/IP(Using and configuring), learn how to read logs and trace for errors and find fixes. Its all.

99% of people is just a player wanting to make a Ducking char in your local server(by the way hes not have much time to level or dont know how to play kkk)

Upvote 0
Back