• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Error while logging]Disconnected from the server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
(Using hamachi)

My friends can login to server, can create characters and select channel but, when joining a channel, they get disconnected from the server. Any clue?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
All ports are ok and firewall disabled.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm using hamachi since I cannot open ports on my modem (it doesn't work at all) and It works with a lot of gameservers (like cube 2, battlefield 2, minecraft, etc...) but I cannot get this totally working on dn and I don't know why. They can login (in Gateway_Auth and Phone I show they logged in), create characters but when they join a channel, they get disconnected. Can you help me?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm using hamachi since I cannot open ports on my modem (it doesn't work at all) and It works with a lot of gameservers (like cube 2, battlefield 2, minecraft, etc...) but I cannot get this totally working on dn and I don't know why. They can login (in Gateway_Auth and Phone I show they logged in), create characters but when they join a channel, they get disconnected. Can you help me?

are u on pc now ?

Back