• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Error with ObjDataEdit

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I use the "One for All" and it came with a folder full of tools. However, the ObjDataEdit.exe gives this error (will post screenshot). Does anyone know how to fix this?

1687426177919 - Error with ObjDataEdit - RaGEZONE Forums

I also pasted this inside the ObjDataEdit.exe.config, but it doesn't help no matter where I paste it.

1687426247852 - Error with ObjDataEdit - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Did you even watch the Mupu videos on how to add this all together?

why should we do your work if your not even willing to watch Videos?

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Did you even watch the Mupu videos on how to add this all together?

why should we do your work if your not even willing to watch Videos?

Hmm apparently you cannot read. I sent you the e-mails asking what tool(s) do you use to do this, you replied with one word: ObjDataEdit <-- That's it.
1687456932569 - Error with ObjDataEdit - RaGEZONE Forums

I asked: What does that mean? You replied: .......
I asked: Hey where do I get this tool? You replied: .......
I told you "Nevermind, I searched it and found the VIDEO and I *WATCHED* it."
I told you "I don't mind doing the WORK myself, if YOU would just kindly point me into the right direction" and You replied: ........
I asked "Hey, the ObjDataEdit.exe gives this error" and You replied: ........

1687456959975 - Error with ObjDataEdit - RaGEZONE Forums

1687456995004 - Error with ObjDataEdit - RaGEZONE Forums

1687457023834 - Error with ObjDataEdit - RaGEZONE Forums

So, I thought I'd ask if anyone knew how to fix it here and you reply that I didn't watch the video and you do the work for me? So, a answer of replying to one question with one word is doing all the work for me?

I didn't ask you for anything other than a "Point into the right direction" and I figured it out. However, the program being used has an error and therefor I cannot log into it or dump the database to use it...

I also do not see anywhere that I can re-download a new one at all...

I guess that I missed "Mupo's" video, cause it was your video that I watched on how to dump the database.

Attachments

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
the problem is in the error... i highlighted it for you

1688838158680 - Error with ObjDataEdit - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
That's great news, however as a friendly suggestion...

this is a free forum and no one is required to help, instead of ranting about someone not assisting you or not liking the responses you were given, try to understand that you are not the first person to have an issue and will not be the last. there are hundreds of posts asking for help and after a while it gets tiring and frustrating helping people with every single issue they run into.

Since you figured out what your issues was, you could preemptively help the next person that has the same issue by posting what you did to resolve it.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
That's great news, however as a friendly suggestion...

this is a free forum and no one is required to help, instead of ranting about someone not assisting you or not liking the responses you were given, try to understand that you are not the first person to have an issue and will not be the last. there are hundreds of posts asking for help and after a while it gets tiring and frustrating helping people with every single issue they run into.

Since you figured out what your issues was, you could preemptively help the next person that has the same issue by posting what you did to resolve it.

Ok, where to start here...

First of all, you should learn to read. I kindly said "Thank you" from the start.
Secondly, I never once mentioned, suggested, implied or hinted towards "ranting" about anyone not helping me?!
Lastly, you just seem to want to make something out of nothing.

Remember, I didn't have to respond at all and my bad that I've posted on several different threads, forums and websites being that I've been playing 7 different private server games and changing / fixing / learning them all at once for the last 2 months, so I didn't remember that I posted this here to come back and reply that I've figured it out...

In fact, I never seen it until the person posted on here and it gave me a notification. Don't start trash when there isn't any, this world has enough of it already...

Upvote 0
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
But you can start a private chant with me , just for me to explain something you should have seen on the Videos Mupu released you should have gotten with the source, Iam willing to help anyone but if your not going to explain yourself or help your self iam not going to do the work for you.. And before you start saying iam attacking you, all you had to do is tell me you did not get the videos when you got his release and i would have tried to get you a link to download them... and in one of the videos you can plainly see how to SETUP the objecteditor ... login and password error you should have never seen if you did watch them. is the reason i responded read the setup ... and this error your showing now to public you never sent me a picture on this error before now.

Your question at the time was how do i setup and fix the client ..... if you still need help fine please start a post. if I have had the error and understand how to fix it ill explain it to you better. or send you a fix if i can.

Janebug

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
But you can start a private chant with me , just for me to explain something you should have seen on the Videos Mupu released you should have gotten with the source, Iam willing to help anyone but if your not going to explain yourself or help your self iam not going to do the work for you.. And before you start saying iam attacking you, all you had to do is tell me you did not get the videos when you got his release and i would have tried to get you a link to download them... and in one of the videos you can plainly see how to SETUP the objecteditor ... login and password error you should have never seen if you did watch them. is the reason i responded read the setup ... and this error your showing now to public you never sent me a picture on this error before now.

Your question at the time was how do i setup and fix the client ..... if you still need help fine please start a post. if I have had the error and understand how to fix it ill explain it to you better. or send you a fix if i can.

Janebug

Are you seriously *STILL* stuck on this?! I told you in the private conversation that I watched the video, I told you in the replies on this thread that I watched the video and you are *STILL* saying that "if you watched the video"... Either I'm not writing English or you cannot understand English.

Also, I said "I don't mind doing the work, if you would *KINDLY* point me in the right direction" ... If that isn't being polite and asking to just lead me where the "video" may be then I don't know what else to say...

I'm done with this. If you want to attack someone for being polite, then go for it - But at least tell the truth when you lie!

Here is proof that you're lying, being that you *ONLY* ever said *ONE* word to me, how is that saying that I need to watch videos?! Or anything about videos?! Or that I'm suppose to automatically know these things?! ... Read for yourselves!

1689046533366 - Error with ObjDataEdit - RaGEZONE Forums

1689046566315 - Error with ObjDataEdit - RaGEZONE Forums

1689046600555 - Error with ObjDataEdit - RaGEZONE Forums

1689046619314 - Error with ObjDataEdit - RaGEZONE Forums

Again, please tell us where was I not being polite?! Where did you tell me about videos?! I don't get why you would even mention it when it's very easily proven here... But whatever --!

Attachments

Upvote 0
Back