• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Error

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I tried to pass the National MatchServer source for VS 2012 and gave this error:

Error 164 error LNK2026: module unsafe for SAFESEH image. MatchServer\CPSSOLib.lib(CPSSOLib.obj) MatchServer

Error 162 error LNK2026: module unsafe for SAFESEH image.
MatchServer\ggsrvlib25_MT.lib(ggsrv.obj) MatchServer

Error 163 error LNK2026: module unsafe for SAFESEH image.
MatchServer\ggsrvlib25_MT.lib(ggutil.obj) MatchServer

Error 165 error LNK1281: Unable to generate SAFESEH image.
MatchServer\Runtime\MatchServer.exe MatchServer

someone help
I tried to pass the National MatchServer source for VS 2012 and gave this error:

Be a kicker than cheater.
Reaction score
Do NGunZ recommend VS 2012? If not, just better download & install their suggested/recommended VS. There are lot of difference between the newer VS you are using, I guess.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Right-click on your project ->
Properties ->
Configuration Properties ->
Linker ->
Advanced and changed "Image Has Safe Exception Handlers" to "No (/SAFESEH:NO)"

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I was told converting is not simple and may give lots of errors and its not easy to fix them if you dont know what you are doing...why would you want to do that?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I know what it doing ..I spent Gunz design easily to vs 2012, but the project gave MatchServer this error ...Also already I tried to disable SAFESEH .

Upvote 0
Back