• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Errors connecting to v116.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Helllo ragezoners,
Currently im trying out the v116 source by http://forum.ragezone.com/f428/make-v116-sourcedev-private-server-893883/. So currently im facing some problems i hope someone would advice me in.
Here's a video for the problems im facing. P.S Sorry for the song didn't notice i recorded it down too.
-
Changed Gethello in either 1 or 2 and public static final short MAPLE_VERSION = (short) 116;
either 116 or 117. All of it gives me the error Client Outdated as seen in the video.
Its all localhost, i even tried with hamachi.
So... i hope... a little help here? :)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Right click your main project in your IDE, and click something that says Build + Clean or clean and compile some poop like that. Has to be BOTH.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Okay erm what about the get hello , should i put it as 1 or 2? and for the Maple_Version should i put it as 117 or 116?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Alright thank you very much!
-
I still get the same error tho, The client is outdated.
If possible would you help me out on skype or MSN @ weijie785@hotmail.com? ( Skype Name : Weijieeatsyouup)!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back