Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Errors with the 1.4.6

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have everything running and fully working But whenever I get to a certain point my logs give me this 1 error. ÅäÖÃÎļþ:'gs.conf' ÅäÖÃÔö²¹Îļþ:'gsalias.conf'
×°±¸ºó°ó¶¨¹¦ÄÜ´ò¿ª
¶ÁÈ¡È«¾ÖÊý¾Ý»ò¶ÁÈ¡°Ù±¦¸óÊý¾Ý»ò¶ÁÈ¡ºèÀûÉ̳Çʧ°Ü:'/PWServer/gamed/config/world_targets.sev' '/PWServer/gamed/config/gshopsev.data' '/PWServer/gamed/config/gshopsev1.data'
µÚÒ»²½³õʼ»¯Ê§°Ü£¬´íÎóºÅ:-18 Everythign else works ive tried replacing everything amillion times, but it gives me this 1 freaking error. Any ideas? >_>

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I´m tried setting the pw 1.4.6 but a take a problem, this was the one than I don´t got fix.

::: Auth Daemon :::
Starting AuthdService...
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/goldhuman/IO/Protocol/Manager
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.goldhuman.IO.Protocol.Manager
at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:217)
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:205)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:321)
at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:294)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:266)
Could not find the main class: authd. Program will exit.
info : OnAddSession
::: Ready :::

The auth service this server files is correct? if Yes, what I can do wrong? I believe than just miss this problem fixed.

-I already give permissions to directories
-I already check the path of services on gamesys.conf
-I already check Ip on my gamesys.conf

1. Check Java
2. Check /etc/hosts file

Upvote 0
Back