Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

ET3 update in Internal Test Server of KPT

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
It would be really nice though if you could upload the monster files, those look good. :)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
they are making the monster to look better!!, well, i smeall a nice upgrate for pt1 soon.

Ya, ppl is willing for credits but the credits are first for the creators of the game.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I think we're all here for the same reason that it is the love for the game,lets honoring that.
I guess you're wrong, I don't love the game, I hate it.

When it was first released, it was the most fantastic thing I had ever seen done with Windows and the Internet. Prior to PT I would always ensure the network was unplugged before playing a game... and I would also either use my Amiga, or boot into pure DOS.

The code impressed me. The use of the internet as a gaming environment for something other than text based MUDs, where players weren't constantly attacked by "Town Kill" hackers. XD

I never enjoyed playing the game, but I made a lot of friends in it. I always spent most of my time sat in town chatting like it was IRC or MSN.

What I love now, is the challenge. What is still impressive, is the code. I don't care what is in the game. Maps, skills, weapons, armours etc. What I care about is the code. I don't see code = I don't really care.

Okay, I accept "assets" as a kind of "meta-code". Models, meshes, textures, sounds, data tables, SQL, ASP, PHP... If your sharing assets (or insight into assets) that can be used by the code I have a little interest. I can't use screenshots to develop PT. They don't help, unless they are illustrating "how-to".

I respect, and welcome comments from PT lovers. But this is a development forum. It's not a players form. If you don't want to share your findings in such a way that others can (at least try to) follow what you have done... then to my mind, you aren't sharing a development, you are just boasting, or advertising. Either way = I don't really care.

Now I wouldn't normally post up "get off my forum" type posts as some have. I'm just saying, I'm popping back to this thread occasionally to see if any actual useful information appears. So far I have not seen anything that interests me. Other people asked for screenshots and got them... so I hope this thread is interesting for some.

I'm just raising my hand as one who is not here because he "loves the game" and just can't get enough of weird and wonderful screenshots of it. I'm only here to learn and teach "how". Fix bugs, increase configuration options, add supported platforms (x64, Vista, Seven... Linux? Mac?), increase performance, etc. I'm not hating here... I'm just not excited... yet.

So the "all" in the above quote, is an exaggeration, not a fact. I do hope we can all remain friends, and build community whatever our agenda however.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Tomorrow, ET3 will be updated on KPT (public) so everyone could obtain these file easily :)

Have fun :D

---

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Here's Endless Tower 3F files for client

From KPT Test 1976

Included:

+ char (tmABCD/monster)
+ Field (endless/Title)
+ wav (Effects)
+ image (Accessory/Defense/Weapon/DropItem)
+ game.exe (KPT test 1976 original)

Download Link :

--

I've updated 1st post of this topic with this info :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Here's Endless Tower 3F files for client

From KPT Test 1976

Included:

+ char (tmABCD/monster)
+ Field (endless/Title)
+ wav (Effects)
+ image (Accessory/Defense/Weapon/DropItem)
+ game.exe (KPT test 1976 original)

Download Link :

--

I've updated 1st post of this topic with this info :)

I think KPT 1976 has some bugs with the tmABCD. So I'm waiting for a newer version. Then I can finially release this map ^.^.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Tomorrow, Yedang will release ET3 on Public server with version 2.43.6, here's the patch notes :

--

ET3 Required character lvl 102+
Added 7 new mobs (lvl 109 - 117)
Added lvl 105 weapon and gears
Added lvl 90 jewelry (Mystic +1)

---------- Added on Thu, Jun 03rd 2010 ----------

Check out ET3 item pack here : http://forum.ragezone.com/f399/kpt-endless-tower-3rd-floor-item-pack-665836/

1st post edited too :)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
HI AnyBody can Post this Game.exe KPT ET3 Without x-trap ?
how can i remove it ?

Thank's

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ET1 , ET2 NO Mob~!!
ALL fied ~!! GOOD , but ET1 , ET2 no mob~!!~!!
check plz~! bad ENG~ SORRY~!!

Reaction score
reaplacer's ><
k, so mans, i see we have grat news... and I, i have more =*
but atm, i can't say anything....
all the things i can say is : i will back soon, with ur dream =D
just think all the thinks u wanna in ur server... =x...
well...
maybe u will have it...
=D
so...

the most important for the ppl ho know my work, is when i will back ...
jully!
i need a month to finish all work, and se me free for all thinks i am doing today, abou the topic....

ppl. dont REPLACE the map thinking i "ADDED" the map...
nice, and blue core?
and lvl?
and the map who u replaced?
grow up, so, if u can ADD it, great, but if u like to make some SS to ppl think u is great; grow up!...
so i am going... by my brother's, i see u...

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
ppl. dont REPLACE the map thinking i "ADDED" the map...
nice, and blue core?
and lvl?
and the map who u replaced?
grow up, so, if u can ADD it, great, but if u like to make some SS to ppl think u is great; grow up!...
3 things:
- Make sense.
- You grow up.
- Read the effin release section before posting your useless reply (http://forum.ragezone.com/f399/kpt-server-version-1976-a-666456/).

For what I know, first time you added a map:
- the "M" key wasn't working ( )
- you didn't know how to add a page in the blue core ( )

So yeah, cool story "mister i'm the greatest".

Last edited:
Reaction score
k ^^
man, ask for ppl's who know my work =D
about that server...
credits to mazzei....
k,
so, well, i don't will say nothing, but, really, he not did nothing,
well, about i 'don't know some things,'
see the date in the topic, man, i have things u have been dream about =x
i so close to upt, ppl who know's me can really talk about, not u, ...
seach by my topic here, i every helpl the forum, in the beggin, i have so much time of Pt, i know what i'am talkin man ^^

triples is a nb and he steal files... ask he where he take the codes =x

again's, the credits R WRONG!!!!
anything more, what u r doing, just for curiosity, r using kpt client, in original ?
^^

see u, in julhy

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
WoW a dog talked o.o
I don't know who you are or what you say,
but are you an absolut idiot?
I gave the credits to the people I think they built this server.
I don't saw anything code from you... Oh wait maybe the ct3, which is taked by kPT client.
Ohh wait another thing,
"seach by my topic here, i every helpl the forum, in the beggin, i have so much time of Pt, i know what i'am talkin man ^^" Orginal posted by you

Check this:

"SHAGPUB I NEED HELP IM MY PT SERVER !!

I,M USE SERVER = kptserverv2.EXE E O CLIENTE = GM1850.EXE !!

I DON,T SEE MOB,S AND NPC,S , NOT STOP THE LAG !

SO WHEN USE THIS SERVER AND THIS CUSTOMER IN MINE ANOTHER SERVER THIS ALL NORMAL ONE

I WOULD LIKE THAT I FUNCTIONED NEW MONSTERS EO NEW MAP LOST TEMPLE , I HAVE THE MOBS E MAP LOST 2 IN MY SERVER "

Posting like this poop you are saying you know what you talk? Sorry but there are more but I'm to lazy to search :)
Well this forum is here to ask for problems or releasing your work but if you come here like a dog and crying why your name isn't posted there?
Easy to answer.
Your code are complett crap I watched how you added ct3, but complett crap.
About the monster effect:
Do you added this effect for me? Ohh right "Mr. knows everything" you did.
Ofc not because I can't understand what you are talking like poop.
Sorry and if your new files are close to uPT gz? We are not here to show what you have we are here to making people happy not like talking poop.
And about this:
"triples is a nb and he steal files... ask he where he take the codes =x"
First wrong nick and secound you should check maybe my server which I released? I know there are few bugs, which I will fix and update the server with more special.
Oh yea you want create a server which close to uPT?
And want to sell it? So I will finish the server self and release for nothing.
That's a reason that I don't like some people like you.

Reaction score
man u r taking about post with some time...
i never say u steal codes, i say triples is a nb, i know about nick.
about my post, search by tuto's ><
and more, dont search by microamazing, nice to met you, i am japaokiko...

man, dont worry abuot me, really be ice =p , all i am talking is, be care with mazzei/ triples, they r same ppl, and they steal codes and files... HE DON't know anything about PT, about ASM, he only copy...

see u.

Back