Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

eternal Login server connected

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi, everyone, i'm "new" in this forum (i mean new, cause is my first topic, but i was always checking posts)
Today i wanted try lunantia, and trying to set a server. i get some problems with ODBC, but finnally fix them, and all run ok... well, no really ok.

when i tryed to conect to the server in same computer, the "login server connected" looks a little... freezed... ok, can be cause i did it in the same computer. i installed the game in my laptop and tryed via netword, no luck, the same problem.

Options to fix? ok, i check every post: only answers
you change the 127.0.0.1 from no know what file? (

Reaction score
hey there, i though i had replied to this a few days ago lol o_O anyways, i've had that problem before but i cant remember what was causing it or how i fixed it >_< it could be something to do with you changing the server name? its default name is TOPAZ, and i know the server is picky so its best just to leave it as topaz. if yours is already as topaz and you havent touched it then i suggest checking your SQL over as it may be a problem there. sorry i cant be more specific, i really should write down the errors i come across and how i fix them >_<

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I leave it as TOPAZ, but still don't work. I re-load all the sql files, and check again the ODBC, and still no luck -_- me and my luck. Can be a sql problem, but the server looks like all is ok... i check a thai site where a guy talked about the odbc setup via regedit, i tryed, and no luck, it say that i need add two DNS (DNS = "ODBC" and DNS = "LunentiaTest", for example) but i can't create two binary adds with the same name. The same website talked about a server.conf file, where? no idea, i just tryed to read the english part XD

Talking again about the name "TOPAZ" there is a topaz name in sql, one in dir.ini and is needed one in lunentia.ini too? (the default file say Lunentia). well, never mind, really... cause i tried with TOPAZ there and with out it XDDD still no luck.

if you can remember something, u will make me really happy ^^U

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Sure, here is it.

Reaction score
DBL Agent, the ip is 127.0.0.1 but the other IP's are all your Network IP, try changing them all to 127.0.0.1 or all of them to your Network IP

also sorry for the delay in the reply, ive been playing the burning crusade hehe

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Ok, thanks... i will try later, when i reinstall my old computer (where i have all the lunentia stuff, it will be my test computer now ^^U)

Back