Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Ether Saga Odyssey V504 Server Files

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Open Region and Language by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, clicking Control Panel, clicking Clock, Language, and Region, and then clicking Region and Language.

Change localtime to ch and administration you set regional parameter to chinese

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Open Region and Language by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, clicking Control Panel, clicking Clock, Language, and Region, and then clicking Region and Language.

Change localtime to ch and administration you set regional parameter to chinese

ok ty, will try

------------------------------------------------

.. Still same can't save nothing with the ESEL, i did what rocklee330 said, and all was in chinese.. but still couldn't save..
Help please?...

-----------------------------------------------------------

how i can increase max golds?, in the server i only can have 20k golds in bag.. when i try get more it says is full...
Please help....

Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
by any chance does someone have sNPCedit tool ?
What do you need edit from NPC?
i dont have NPC edit, but i did edit NPCs, add things, add more options, change their names, make a NPC that does nothing be a new shop, edit teleports, add quest, etc...

Anyone still alive can tell me how HELL increase golds in bag?...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What do you need edit from NPC?
i dont have NPC edit, but i did edit NPCs, add things, add more options, change their names, make a NPC that does nothing be a new shop, edit teleports, add quest, etc...

Anyone still alive can tell me how HELL increase golds in bag?...

well i'm trying to add a new npc to pokari how would i set their location etc ?

dunno if i skipped something but i can't find it lol

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
well i'm trying to add a new npc to pokari how would i set their location etc ?

dunno if i skipped something but i can't find it lol

In element client all i do is find the NPC, but every NPC has a sub link.. that is each option,, example quest, store, teleport, etc..
not sure yet how to move them.. but what i did was just add new option in the actual NPC that i have on pokari..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
In element client all i do is find the NPC, but every NPC has a sub link.. that is each option,, example quest, store, teleport, etc..
not sure yet how to move them.. but what i did was just add new option in the actual NPC that i have on pokari..

ah yea I've been able to edit those, wanted to try another npc Dx

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ah yea I've been able to edit those, wanted to try another npc Dx
i've notice that there is a code in the NPC that make them not be there.. once i was playing with them, and i could make some NPC disapear.., no sure yet if was a mistake or the code i did edited.. BUT i sure that in ELEMENT is the NPC position.. since there also is teleport cords..
Maybe i wrong idk
or maybe in NPCgen but i still dont open those files..

btw.. you know how to increase golds in bag?, i using sola files, with the VMware.. and all i can have in bag is 20k golds..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
nope been looking into increasing gold capacity also xD
xD well if you find let me know.. or if i do, i let you know lol

BTW.. i hosting the game on my VMware in my pc.. but why peoples can register? the webpage dont open.. i feel i doing something wrong in config.php
it says warning

PHP Error Messag

Warning: mysql_connect() [ ]: Access denied for user 'a2234608'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in /home/a2234608/public_html/pages/status.php on line 3

Access denied for user 'a2234608'@'localhost' (using password: NO)

Last edited:
In the Emperor name
Loyal Member
Reaction score
well, on linux, block all ports but 29000 (if im not wrong)
no one can access port 80 then

(create a custom profile for your ip if you need to access 80/8080/etc)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Someone know how to open 2 realms? and how to add inferna?, please help me

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i've notice that there is a code in the NPC that make them not be there.. once i was playing with them, and i could make some NPC disapear.., no sure yet if was a mistake or the code i did edited.. BUT i sure that in ELEMENT is the NPC position.. since there also is teleport cords..
Maybe i wrong idk
or maybe in NPCgen but i still dont open those files..

btw.. you know how to increase golds in bag?, i using sola files, with the VMware.. and all i can have in bag is 20k golds..

npc position should be in npcgen not in elements.data

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how i can add TW? i've been in realm 8 and nothing.... some one know how make TW able?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

someone know how to fix this error?
gamed: GetWeekTop err, retcode=1, index=31
TRACE : GetWeeklyTop: received, index=32

ubuntu 13.10 server

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

how to fix this?
Sinisterial - Ether Saga Odyssey V504 Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

Sinisterial - Ether Saga Odyssey V504 Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
vps lo - Ether Saga Odyssey V504 Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums
I am having issues after uploading to a VPS server. Files were working good at Vbox.
Any one can tell me where is the problem and what to do?
I have installed Apache2, mysql server and jre. also uploaded libs files.
Please help

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I want to remove characters from the accounts.
For when I type a specific name says it already exists , so I want to use the name ja ta on another character , how do I remove the other ?
There is no accounts on the server .
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eu quero remover personagens das contas.
Pois quando eu digito um nome especifico ele diz que ja existe, so que eu quero usar o nome que ja ta em outro personagem, como faço para remover o outro?
Não ha contas no server.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quiero quitar caracteres de las cuentas.
Para cuando escribo un nombre específico dice que ya existe, así que quiero utilizar el nombre ja ta en otro personaje , ¿cómo puedo eliminar la otra?
No hay cuentas en el servidor .

~Hunter~
Reaction score
how can i setup second realm .. i mean i know hoeto but didnt i must change port any like 29001 ... and where to .. ???
i search in some older threads befor but got no answer ..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back