• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Ether Saga Odyssey V504 Server Files

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [Release] Ether Saga Odyssey V504 Server Files

It seems server is successfuly running, but I can't connect and I have no idea how the connections work on this game, so I'll wait for your awesome guide ! Thanks for the release, I hope I can discover this game for the first time in localhost in some days ! :)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

what do u use to extract tuan's file, i only have 4 files from tuan which is KhauDaiTayDu.7z.001 - 004

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

what do u use to extract tuan's file, i only have 4 files from tuan which is KhauDaiTayDu.7z.001 - 004

Not sure how Tuan arranged those files, but you can either:
1. Download 7Zip and extract them that way or...
2. If Tuan split them use a program called HJSplit to join them then extract them.
Hope that helps :D:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Not sure how Tuan arranged those files, but you can either:
1. Download 7Zip and extract them that way or...
2. If Tuan split them use a program called HJSplit to join them then extract them.
Hope that helps :D:

@KrimsonBlades can you help me with my problem with winscp please?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

when i start ether saga server? the only different think is this line in centos it's said: line 21 /gs.config -- (and when i try to logging say server in maintenance)
i know that said gs.config but the error occour when i copy back the file gs even if just copy to desktop and them put it back to centos (no mod no edit no nothing)
i have the same problem with FW i solved, but i dont remember how.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

when i start ether saga server? the only different think is this line in centos it's said: line 21 /gs.config -- (and when i try to logging say server in maintenance)
i know that said gs.config but the error occour when i copy back the file gs even if just copy to desktop and them put it back to centos (no mod no edit no nothing)
i have the same problem with FW i solved, but i dont remember how.

Post your gs.conf and just out of curiosity what is your permissions set to on gs?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Post your gs.conf and just out of curiosity what is your permissions set to on gs?

are the permissions on the gs file set to 0777?

i dont know i am noob in linux here is the gs.config file

a screenshot of the server "running"
also the column "rights" in Winscp seems to change when a copy back the file so i think the premissions will be the problem?? how to fix it?? NOOB here :blushing:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

i dont know i am noob in linux here is the gs.config file

a screenshot of the server "running"
also the column "rights" in Winscp seems to change when a copy back the file so i think the premissions will be the problem?? how to fix it?? NOOB here :blushing:

ok try this one, I noticed some of your paths were off on your gs.conf, make sure its /root/kdxy/gamed :

View attachment gs.rar

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

@morbitangel YES!!!!! thanks so much, that work

@KrimsonBlades thanks for your help too !!!!!!!!!

last problem the gshop is in Chinese "i think" any one has a working editor or a gshop.data in eng???

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Sinisterial said it doesn't work on our client, i think its for a chinese client and no English one yet.

@morbitangel - Thats what i thought it was originally lol, thats why I asked what the permissions were =D. Your Welcome talos ^^

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Sinisterial said it doesn't work on our client, i think its for a chinese client and no no english yet.

it was the the permissions thing!!!
i am using vmware but i 2 weeks ago i install ubuntu (spectacular) in dual boot, so i am learning, and eventually i hope to learn enough to use it to the servers

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

it was the the permissions thing!!!
i am using vmware but i 2 weeks ago i install ubuntu (spectacular) in dual boot, so i am learning, and eventually i hope to learn enough to use it to the servers

Glad you got it working :D:

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

English Mall

anyone have Gshopsev editor and english element editor
please share it

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

be aware its chinese and may trigger your antivirus. But this is v504 Element editor that can edit the english data

Credits to rocklee330 for configs

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

be aware its chinese and may trigger your antivirus. But this is v504 Element editor that can edit the english data

Ahh you cool !!
Thanks
ahh you have gshopserv tool?
this server read Item mall from Gshopserv files

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back