• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

EuropeanMU - Fun and Respectful Community | Season 8 Episode 3 | 400x - 40%

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
EuropeanMU - EuropeanMU - Fun and Respectful Community | Season 8 Episode 3 | 400x - 40% - RaGEZONE Forums

EuropeanMU - EuropeanMU - Fun and Respectful Community | Season 8 Episode 3 | 400x - 40% - RaGEZONE Forums

About us

EuropeanMU it's a new server that aims to bring quality people from all over the world together.
We all know that MU Online isn't only about gaming as it has never exceled with graphics.
The community you're in it's all about. From our side, we promise our respect for all of you
and we assure that admin abuse and arrogant attitude will not be part of the administration.
Also, even we will have donations to sustain the server, we assure that nobody can get better
items than you can make yourself, the only difference being how fast you can get them.
We wish you a happy gaming and hope that we'll satisfy almost everyone.

What to expect?

Expect to make good items hard!
You need to participate on events and play active in order to have good items.
You don't want to end at full stats with items from shop.

Expect to be respected only if you do so!
Any issue can be solved in a nice manner. Insulting staff and being arrogant will not help
you as we don't respond to anyone who's insulting us. We accept all negative comments
and we take them seriously if they are made in a respectful manner.

Expect to see changes and improvements.
Every time we make improvements and changes to server, we are announcing on news area.
For big news/improvements that will affect the game a lot (like web shop prices) we have a dedicated section
where we discuss with players and make a big brainstorm. This way we can satisfy most of our players

Web shop perfectly balanced with game

Our web shop prices are very well thinked so game balance it's not affected at all.
Also, in webshop you find only items you can do yourself in game.​

Few of our events

Event Rewards

Devil Square
High XP, restart your character faster (300% XP Rate)

Blood Castle
Archangel Weapon guaranteed
(Blood Castle for ML has tons of XP)

Chaos Castle
One stack of Jwls

Cherry Blossom
Ancient Items (+13 +LK)

Crywolf
Chance of fenrir items
Big Boss - Socket items
Dark Elf - exc 380 items

Double Goer
Silver Chest - Exc 380 Items
Gold Chest - Jewels, Talisman of Chaos, Talisman of luck, errtel, keys

Egg invasion
Eggs - you make pets

Golden Dragon Invasion
Boks of Kundum +1,+2,+3,+4,+5 (exc items)

Imperial Fortress
Socket Items and Ancient from day 7 boss

Kalima
380 Exc Items and Ancient

Kanturu
Maya Hand - Season 2 items
Boss - Socket

Loren Deep
Erohim - Season 2 items

Medusa
Socket Items + Ancient

Rabbit Invasion
Jewels

White Wizard Invasion
Jewels

Raklion
Selupan - Socket Items

Website compatible with all devices

Transfer & convert coins

European Lottery

Referral System

Bring your friends in game and get rewarded! For the moment we have grand reset reward.
You will get 300 gold coins for every grand reset of your friends.

VIP Membership

VIP Membership it's made to sustain the server monthly payments. This is a win-win relation.
With a small monthly fee you don't only support our server, but you also get some game benefits!
This is made in a such way that doesn't break any game balance.
ATTENTION! We don't sell coins for money!

Screenshots

Client Download

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
4 grand resets way to old to even think about joining ;)

We wanted to post the server here after we are sure we don't have any serious bug and exploits. Server it's up for about one month and we considered that now it's a good moment to let people from Ragezone about it also.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
New Update:

• [Item] Fixed Eternal Stick sockets
  • [Item] Fixed Golden Box bugged item drop
  • [Event] Added one more drop to Imperial Fortress (Monday-Saturday)
  • [Event] Added two more drops to Imperial Fortress (Sunday)
  • [Event] Lowered Gaion Boss HP (Sunday) by 75%
  • [Mix] Pentagram Decomposite Mix Rate is now 100%
  • [Mix] Errtel Upgrade Mix Rate is now 75%
  • [Drop] Drop rate increased for Cherry Blossom Playbox, Crywolf fenrir item
  • [Drop] Added Blessing of Light to some events as drop.Blessing of Light increases your xp gain rate by 200% for a limited time.
  • [XSHOP] Remove Master Buff of Strenghter
  • [Skill] Remade Iron defense skill(DL). Now gives you 20.000 HP and 1000 Defense and for each point put in Iron Defense mastery you gain +250 Defense and HP(20 LVL max). The cooldown on this skill is 15 minutes and is primaraly used in Castle Siege to invade the Castle Room

April Server Update - European MU Online

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you for your support!

We have added now all 380 items in web shop keeping the design nice and clean as everyone seen from the beginning :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Server is pretty well maintained. They are answering questions and solve problems if you have any.

Pretty much, a good server.
Castle Siege is a good fight.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am here to give you a bit of a teaser of the upcoming update!
:idea: Share this with your friends! :idea:

New in game items:

Bloody Dragon Set and Prickle Glove
WcXYCWP - EuropeanMU - Fun and Respectful Community | Season 8 Episode 3 | 400x - 40% - RaGEZONE Forums

Bloody Dragon Set and Prickle Glove +13
8a4C027 - EuropeanMU - Fun and Respectful Community | Season 8 Episode 3 | 400x - 40% - RaGEZONE Forums

Mace of King
PsXOktw - EuropeanMU - Fun and Respectful Community | Season 8 Episode 3 | 400x - 40% - RaGEZONE Forums

Gold Coins as reward for new custom invasions
PCSfSMN - EuropeanMU - Fun and Respectful Community | Season 8 Episode 3 | 400x - 40% - RaGEZONE Forums

New website features:

Guilds ranking
lcRnPZv - EuropeanMU - Fun and Respectful Community | Season 8 Episode 3 | 400x - 40% - RaGEZONE Forums

Gold Coin item exchange
swe2YW1 - EuropeanMU - Fun and Respectful Community | Season 8 Episode 3 | 400x - 40% - RaGEZONE Forums

*** All this is just a teaser and not the final product. With all this, there is more to come (like reconfigured drop on cherry blossom event)!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sorry but 17 player's online at this very moment? Let's put aside that you waited 1 month for nothing and then posted it here (even if it had bugs, there's no bugless server), you want people to join at this stage where people geared up FULLY, enjoyed castle sieges and now reached a player base of like 17 players?

Just what were you guys thinking? "Oh our player base dropped, let's post on ragezone and get more players?" People nowadays...and don't come up with "we needed to make sure theres no bugs". At this moment, you have barely anything that would attract new players to that point that they would enjoy the game.The player base is in most cases a reason for me to not even download the client not to mention testing it out - no matter how well it is set up..-.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi Senkura. Thank you for your very productive discussion. Your post will help us grow now a lot. I've seen also by searching your profile that it's just in your character to help every people here :)

We don't have any player geared up fully at this moment, in case you were trying to predict something.

Also, about how many players are online, I can see you're judging us like people on the street on how they are dressed up. We don't worry at all about online players as it's a good marketing strategy behind, but yet too soon to be applied.

Senkura, we really like criticism as long it's productive. At this stage, you were just trowing some poop in our yard.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm not here to make anyone look bad on purpose but rather try to make a better environment by pointing out facts that might lead to negative aspects of a server.

Regarding playerbase and please don't understand me wrong, just because it has 17 player's online does not mean in any way that the server set up is bad, BUT since I'm a player, I want to join a server where I meet other people to enjoy and have fun. If I personally see that a server has 10-20 player's online, there's for ME no point in joining because there must be something that makes the player sort of stop or retire. If a server has instead 100-200 individual player's online even after a month, then I know for myself that there are a lot of things people like in longterm aspects and thus I might give it a try. I don't really care who is dressed up or not, I'm not the one who judges around like I have nothing else to worry about but I judge with facts given from your side and if I'm wrong (and I can be wrong), then feel free to clarify it for us.

Generally, your whole idea of "advertising after one month" is bad, people love to aim for top ranks and thus the motivation is at it's top. See the comments above and how someone reacted when he saw how many achieved high grand resets/gear. Sure, your website looks good, many funtions so in game, but it won't undo this particular action by advertising a whole month later on, but you obviously know it better :p

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Not posting on ragezone, doesn't mean we haven't advertised that time, we just didn't wanted to be too visible till we gained some experience and know we don't have any BIG vulnerability. We didn't know what to expect when started the server. We've made advertisement on social networks when we launched and things were very good at that stage (60 constantly online after one week). We've stopped advertising at that moment, posted on ragezone and started fixing more bugs and make improvements. From the moment we've stopped advertising the online users dropped safe and slow. Some people just don't play a lot now, enter only for castle siege, others didn't liked character balance, other event drops, goblin rate, and so on .. but we've got a good overview on how to make all the game play better. We have already fixed 70% of all players issues and we will soon prepare a large marketing campaign. We totally agree and understand some players like you or "freshmashup" that gets intimidated by rankings, but we know that only a small part of players will aim for that and only at the beginning. The server configuration it's having a huge impact on long term players, so till we have it 90% as we want to we'll won't make any more payed marketing. This is the story and a piece of our future plan. We're very chill and optimistic :)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Don't forget about ragequitters :D :
" Why can't i kill Balgass solo at 10 resets?" - Because you are not properly geared...
" Why my RF is not one shotting people anymore?" - Because they balance PVP instead of just letting characters be overpowered

It's a well managed server and the people who still play are quality people and experienced. This is not an easy server despite the pretty high experience rate.

I hope i can see you on the server Senkura i need another good player in my guild.

Back