Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Evan class for v83

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi everyone!

This is the first time I have released information to the community. If im mistakes, I hope everyone will understand.

I know that Eric released this on ragezone before, but I see that it wasn't of much interest. Today I will try to add what Eric is missing to make the Evan class work with v83.

Server side:
I use the HeavenMS source code, there's really no need to add anything.

Client side:
Memory: PatchNop(0x0075C783, 4); // Active the skills 1
Memory: PatchNop(0x00761714, 21); // Active the skills 2

WZ Edit:
Here's what I did, nothing much, I took them from v84 and rearranged them a bit to fit v83. Download and continue with the steps below.

> Character.wz
- Import file 00002000.img.xml and replace the old file.
- Create a new WzDirectory called Dragon, import the files in the Dragon folder.
- Save.

> Skill.wz
- Import skill files from 2001.img.xml to 2218.img.xml.
- Create a new WzDirectory called Dragon, import the files in the Dragon folder.
- Save.

> String.wz
- Import the skills.img.xml file and replace the old file.
- Save.
You can add your own if you don't want my files to change yours.

> UI.wz
- Import the Basic.img.xml and UIWindow.img.xml files and replace the old file.
- Save.
You can add your own if you don't want my files to change yours. In Basic, add Tab8; in UIWindow, add SkillEx and SkillMacroEx

> StringPool
The Evan class in v83 lacks a lot of actions, could only be changed to add a few. In the client, find the line 5490 or search magicmissile. Specifically, from lines 5490 to 5507, you will see that Evan's actions are available on the v83 client side. All you need to do is change it so it matches the action in the skill (ex: dragonAura change to recoveryAura).

That's all I collected and made, I don't know if there's anything missing, but I hope it's okay. Even though we can make the Evan class work with v83, there are still a lot of parts missing to it (actions, maps, quests, equipment,...). Hopefully this article will help the community develop Evan with v83 in the future.

These are preview screenshots.
Enjoy!

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks a lot for sharing, but I like your quickbar better. can you share this UI?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Soery where can i paste the NOP code i get error compiling

Back