• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Evening fuckos

Everybody loves DTB
Legend
Reaction score
I'm viewing the forum on tapatalk. All it gives me is your name, can't even see ranks/posts!

Just about to get on the train to Lancaster for our Haunted Castle Tour!

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
haven't used tapatalk for a while now... wondering what's up with that

Reaction score
TapaTalk sucks.
Nein
DonTonberry - Evening fuckos - RaGEZONE Forums

• ♠️​ ♦️ ♣️ ​♥️ •
Reaction score

Doch!

· It's missing a lot of features, because it provides strict an API, of course. Features you implement here cannot be used by TapaTalk users like using the like button
· It fails on some UTF-8 things, see my name in TapaTalk
· It has to be installed, rather than simply using your forum in the browser

But to be honest, most mobile themes for forum software is not really better, specially on my first point.

Reaction score
Yes it can use like buttons, it's just not implemented here or MentaL doesn't use the right plugin for it. You have a choice whether you would like to install it or not. You can always just view the forum in your browser although the performance isn't the same.

Back