• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Event Item Error?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well i used the Search button , Terek had the same problem and he figured it out and has not posted the solution and Akaruz told him to make a New User did tht also! and checked odbc thrice and pointed EventA3 to ASD , itemevent , A3itemevent all.. same error :no::no:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Master Summoner
Reaction score
check the log files. most likeliky you have a missing odbc entries, missing db, or missing tables. or bad/username password in odbc entries.

rudy

sykodevil said:
Lol very srry for Pm'in even though ur signature says not too

But log files?! heh where?! all the log files in the zoneserver folder r 2 to 4months old x_x

im pretty sure there are log files in zoneserver. most of the servers have log files. check my previous posts, this question were already asked and I said the same thing.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just kill me!! in the log file i found this

[2006-06-24, 18:09:36] --------------------------------------------START
[2006-06-24, 18:09:37] ERROR:: A3SerialList Connect Failed.

as other post suggested, point it to ASD still not working! some 1 plz host there odbc entry

and " IF " i host server can other person join me from Hamachi!?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
you must point A3RcvResult and A3SerialList to A3ItemEvent not ASD :) try it

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
K i cant take it anymore , i did exactly wht u said
1 ] pointed sql login to the new user " a3serial " made ASD db_owner and pointed it to A3itemevent -- Error
2 ] pointed sql login to the new user " a3serial " made A3itemevent db_owner and pointed it to A3itemevent And Asd --- both error
3 ] pointed sql login back to Sa pointed to A3itemevent and Asd --- error

So this time im uploading all my .ini files , and does it matter if i use loginagent and zoneagent of V1.20 ? having trouble with 202/205 zoneagent and loginagent

PLZ see my .ini and Thrash Me x.x

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Reaction score
sykodevil said:
K i cant take it anymore , i did exactly wht u said
1 ] pointed sql login to the new user " a3serial " made ASD db_owner and pointed it to A3itemevent -- Error
2 ] pointed sql login to the new user " a3serial " made A3itemevent db_owner and pointed it to A3itemevent And Asd --- both error
3 ] pointed sql login back to Sa pointed to A3itemevent and Asd --- error

So this time im uploading all my .ini files , and does it matter if i use loginagent and zoneagent of V1.20 ? having trouble with 202/205 zoneagent and loginagent

PLZ see my .ini and Thrash Me x.x

duhh ofc it matters , man i would spank you so much for being stupid but well god doesnt give a brain to everyone look to Mr BUSH

i bet you cant ran 202/205 due to the AZT KEy

http://forum.ragezone.com/a3/a3-202-205-guide-97099.html

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Lol i said Thrash me and u certainly did lol

Im still Blank! :| the Atz key asks for some Autheration key something =.= zzzzZZZ its hard to think while u have to format comp each and everyday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back