• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Evo Sever [Dev revison 4]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Wow i was just passing by and i saw someone released some rose stuff ahah.
Thanks man, the community needs people like you. I know working alone or with just a few people on rose can be an hassle, you did well.

I'll check it out...Somedays :p

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@PY
this is what i did, first i tried the 3dData included in the post of animalcrackerz. then i wipe everything that is needed to be wiped in the databse including the list_quest_new. when i log in. i see quest but when i talk to the fairy nothing happens. Second i tried reextracting everything from the included client. then use those new files and replace everything inside the 3DData, now i can accepts quests. but whenever i kill mini jelly bean nothing happens. i tried creating a lot of accounts and characters already

I have same problem like this

anybody know the login user and pass of this link

beta81 doesnt work

Reaction score
As of now, I will be closing this thread! If the OP fixes the links I will re-open the thread.
Its been over a month since the uploads been dead. If anyone can supply the upload files, I will also open the thread for that as well.

Regards,

Henmoro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back