• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Evolution Needs You!

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
As we all have noticed The Outerworld and other Evo sections are getting less active by day. I wanna try and revive Evolution with you guys! We can accomplish that by creating threads that create discussions, I am not telling you to spam the poop out of Evo(Create threads that aren't spam)
Evolution, I feel is the heart of the forum.

Aksel - Evolution Needs You! - RaGEZONE Forums

Lets get revivin!

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
huzzah and hoorah!

LETS DO THIS

dat face
Loyal Member
Reaction score
try to make a thread that can make people feel happy ~ such as discussion about hobby , happy birthday wish and etc ? hehe , just IMO

Reaction score
This claim is always made around September/October.

Guess what, you are right, but does that mean anything? Absolutely not. It's called summer vacation ending. People go back to school and their jobs.

In the end these topics are pointless. You want activity, go make interesting threads, or do what I used to do, make interesting threats.

Legendary Trio - Chocolate Rain
Legend
Reaction score
This claim is always made around September/October.

Guess what, you are right, but does that mean anything? Absolutely not. It's called summer vacation ending. People go back to school and their jobs.

In the end these topics are pointless. You want activity, go make interesting threads, or do what I used to do, make interesting threats.

^What the Dutch guy said. Evolution and Outerworld have a pattern of ups and downs that loop throughout the year, get used to it or you'll start panicking every single time there's a lack of conversation in the section and then waste time by trying to recruit people to start reviving them with random topics that aren't intended to be spam but most certainly will be anyway.

Oh wait nvm.

Reaction score
10 points from Gryffindor!

Good job I'd be in Ravenclaw :D

Gryffindor is totally over rated anyway. I still find it stupid that Hermione Granger wasn't put into Ravenclaw, I mean they are supposed to be the ones who want the more intelligent students. Plus they should have won like all the academic challenges. But nooo Gryffindor has to win everything, pfft!

Evil Scottish Overlord
Legend
Reaction score

Gryffindor is totally over rated anyway. I still find it stupid that Hermione Granger wasn't put into Ravenclaw, I mean they are supposed to be the ones who want the more intelligent students. Plus they should have won like all the academic challenges. But nooo Gryffindor has to win everything, pfft!

Yes, very true actually! I'm calling shenanigans on this plot hole!

Reaction score

Right, an upset Ravenclaw moaning about a muggle-born Gryffindor outscoring them on NEWTs

But, um, wasn't the Sorting Hat listening to what the kids wanted?

Back