• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Excelent]NaMEch Project v5.0.1 Season II [10/02/12] HOT!!!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Maximum flow 200 because the request is processed and the customer, and if you put more than 200 client will be so written Disc team add

Reaction score
I found a mistake in eDataServeru! I used to repair other eDataServer friends (no work), GS_CS (connection MeMuOnline instead to MuOnline) and Xshop (no work). Server now runs at 100%. I added custom client and I have neoběvil any mistakes.

You who had the same problem, the link for this eDataServer.
eDataServer

Also recommend to change ConnectServer.exe (not permanent). The game works but I can not log into the game.

Sorry for the translation google.net

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello guys I have created a mu server, I am able to connect and everything, when I give the files to my friends they open the main, see the name of the server, click on the server then click on it again and when its time to login, the game freezes and it crashes. How can I solve this. I have open all my ports and everything, and I don't know how to fix this. Thank you.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
when i run the server all start good, except GameServer: "CashShop Fail" and i edit the cashshop to my ip, and i run the cashshopserver, and still gameserver: CashShop Fail...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Use this cashshopserver

Attachments

• CashShopServer.rar
    89.6 KB · Views: 77
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hi
I use project http://forum.ragezone.com/f197/excel...v5-0-a-816654/

Venom Mist set and other sets used by 380 lvl

How do I change so that I can apply from lvl 0
thank you​

On client side:

Open Data/Local/item.bmd with a BMD editor, look for desired item's line and check the LevelReq column....change that value to 0.

On Server side:

Open Data/Lang/Item.txt (or /Kor/Item(Kor).txt); look for the desired item's line, and change the LevelReq column to 0 too.

This way, the edited item should ask for lvl 0 now.-

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi guys i have problem with my files cuz i can't move to Crywolf ,when i teleported there my klient is crashed wtf?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well found a way to make GS_CS work :D Now working on stability. Also some other little bugs need to be fixed :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
what was not working on GS_CS, and what did u fix?

Moving from GS to GS_CS did not work. Sometimes Client froze or GS_CS crashed.

For now still some events like dragon invasion don't really work

Anybody have the source files of the server latest updates? I have only 4.2.1 Source code. Please give me 5.0.1 src

Anybody got the source of 5.0.1 or can get it? :S

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how can i fix this error?
echy - [Excelent]NaMEch Project v5.0.1 Season II [10/02/12] HOT!!! - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Back